Nathan and Ethan

Y/N felt a tap on her shoulder as she sat. She was at the bar talking to Cana. She turned around to see Lyon. She have been at Fairy Tail for six months. "Hello my dear, would you like to join me on a job?", he said.

She gave a beautiful smile that made Lyon's heart beat faster. "Of course, what is it?", she asked. He show her the job.

  Request
Please come to Rosenstein.
To do a play about a pleasant that fall in love with a beautiful princess, but save her and her kingdom from the evil prince.

Reward: 60,000 per play

She smile at him and nodded her head.

~At Rosenstein
Lyon got the part as the pleasant as Y/N got the part of the princess. She and Lyon were sharing a room. Y/N got out of her bathroom and in a outfit.

 Y/N got out of her bathroom and in a outfit

"I'll be right back Lyon. I'm going on a walk ", she said as she left.

~In the park
She smile as the moonlight hit her. She then sense two people. She equip into Crystal fairy outfit.

"Come out now!", she shouted at them

"Come out now!", she shouted at them. They step out. It was a blonde and a black hair guy the same age as Y/N. "Nathan, Ethan ",she said shock. "Hello princess ", the black hair one said as he bow.

"Light up Nathan ", the blonde said as he patted his back. He stand up. "What are you doing here?", Y/N asked. "You're father is worried. It's time to come home ", Nathan said.

"I'm going. Humans  are not like that, that they teach us. They are kind sweet people", she said. "Humans stolen my sister Y/N", Ethan said with a dark expression.  Y/N frown at that.

"Not everyone is like that. If you're going to take me back, then take me by force ", she said as she raised her staff. Ethan was about to get in a fighting stand, but Nathan stop stop. "We won't fight tonight, but will next time. Goodbye for now old friend ", he said as he turned to leave.

Ethan look back and leave with him. Y/N turned back to go to her hotel room. A tear went down her flawless face.