Mine.

As I sat on the bed in my comfy pj's taking off my makeup, I called Kathy, hoping she would pick up. It has been a while since we've talked. "Hi, this is Kathy, sorry I can't get to the phone right now I'm either busy or busy with your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes at her silly fatuous voicemail.

"Fuck," I said to myself tossing my phone across the bed. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened tonight. My phone went off continuously from a text from Justin. He would either text me 'Good night beautiful' or telling me he wishes he could see me now. Maybe I was wrong. It hasn't been two days, and it's been killing me how bad I missed Rhett. I brushed the thought of it in my head laying down going to sleep. When I checked my phone the next morning, it was a goodnight text from Justin as always. I remembered he invited me on his yacht today with a couple of his friends. I'm still trying to figure out how he can do all of this with a messed up leg. I took a shower and put on something comfy doing my morning routine, packing up a couple of things in my bag before leaving. As I opened up the front door, I saw my dad standing there as if he was just about to knock on the door. He smiled and hugged me.

"Hi...w-what are you doing here?" I stammered hugging back.

"I can't come and see my daughter. How are you? Where are you going?"

"I'm okay dad I was just going out," I said pulling away.

"Okay. Well, I missed you, I haven't seen or spoken to you in a while. Rhett called me and told me to keep you company; he said you sounded a little off last night, but I didn't know that you would be hanging out with someone. Who is it exactly?" He says with a suspicious look on his face.

"Mike. Remember him, from college. The guy that doesn't have any interest in me."

"Oh yeah, him. He's a nice guy. Didn't know he was back in Calabasas. Well, maybe next time we can hang out. Are you okay? You look a little sick."

"I'm good; it's just I'm swamped today."

"Alright. Well come and see me..including Kristie, we missed you. Promise me you'll come."

"Yeah, I promise," I said. He nods.

"You're not...seeing or speaking to Justin, are you? I'm just curious."

"Um..no. Nope, not seeing or speaking to him. I know you hate him."

"I don't hate him; I don't want to see you get hurt again, by any guy at that. Rhett is a nice person I respect him. I hope you don't fuck it up by wanting Justin back. I know he still has feelings for you and he's obsessed with you I just want you to know if you do speak to him, at least tell Rhett you still have some feelings for Justin." He says I nod agreeing. He hugs me again and walks off. My phone started to vibrate inside my bag. I opened it up digging for it. "My driver will pick you up at your house, don't worry about driving. See you soon." I smiled at Justin's text. I slid my ring off putting it in my bag. The driver pulls up in front of the house honking. I locked the door as the driver got out to open the door for me.

"Hello, Ms. Philips. Justin's expecting you." He says with a friendly smile; I smiled back getting inside. He closed the door getting into the vehicle driving off. I looked out the window of the beautiful view of Calabasas. The palm trees and fancy cars driving by, it's all a fantasy. As the car stopped moving, I noticed that I was by a boating dock. I saw Justin. God, he looked so amazing with his red plaid shirt exposing his to die for v-line, wearing a pair of shades. It was like everything was in slow-motion. The driver opened the door for me; I got out of the car making my way up to the yacht.