Yours.

I sat in front of the complex feeling meaningless; Caroline didn't want me in Karina's life because I never spent time with her as a father. Don't get me wrong I love kids, but I have second thoughts about Karina. As I sat outside of the complex, I looked at the neighborhood, maybe Karina does need me in her life, this isn't what I want her childhood to be. Adriana isn't here; I might as well make the best of it with Karina. I sighed and started the engine. I flung my keys on the table next to the doorway as I closed the door sitting on the couch flipping channels of the television. I picked up my phone going to Adrian in my messages. 'Can't wait to see you.' The doorbell rang, I was uncertain for who it might've been. I got up anyways to answer seeing Adrian with food.

"Surprise, I made dinner, and I wanted to surprise you."

"You are a lifesaver," I said with a smile inviting her inside.

"I can't stay long but, I had leftovers, and I figured that you didn't cook anything, so I came over. They're wings by the way along with other things you like."

"Thanks, really you didn't have to go through the trouble to bring me food."

"I did, plus I wanted to thank you for inviting me on your yacht. It was amazing, even though all I did was cry." She chuckled.

"About that, what's really going on? You know you can tell me anything right."

"It's nothing important, just thinking about some things."

"Okay, is that the only reason you came over? To bring me food." I asked sitting it down on the table.

"Well I just wanted to see you too, of course, I saw your text. I had to make up something to come over. I didn't cook it; I bought it. I couldn't wait until another two days to see you, didn't want to seem desperate y'know."

"I wouldn't think like that about you; I think it's fascinating how you had to come up with a good excuse to come over. You're always welcomed here, besides you caught me by surprise. I am so sorry about the past, I was so stupid about leaving you."

"Wow, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, and you didn't leave me, we just wanted what was best." She chuckled.

"I'm sure I've said plenty of nice things to you, Adrian, thanks for helping me with that Patricia issue. I didn't know what was going through my mind that night."

"Don't mention it, well I gotta go. See you tomorrow." She asks I nodded. Before she ended up walking out of the door, I grabbed her by her wrist kissing her. She dropped her purse onto the floor wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me back. As I wrapped my arms around her waist, I slowly traced them down to her legs picking her up, carrying her to the bedroom. I laid her down pulling away to unbutton her blouse; I kissed her neck down to her body. She giggles lifting my face up off of her stomach looking into my eyes.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've been feeling guilty about something."

"If this is about the abortion—"

"No. No Justin it's not that, you've been so honest to me ever since we reunited again, and I haven't been honest. It's killing me."

"What do you mean? What haven't you been honest about?" I asked sitting beside her, she sighs and sits up.

"I-I um...I'm planning on leaving for Atlanta soon."