Enough is Enough.

I celebrated my last show in Vegas with the crew, but also my last day at the label. I decided to sign with another label until my two-year contract was up with Def Jam. I'm in the VIP section in the club, everyone was enjoying their drinks and hooking up. I walked over to the rail, looking over at everyone that was dancing. I could've sworn I seen someone that looked exactly like Adrian. I admit I've been thinking about her constantly since she left. I may be hallucinating, seeing her everywhere. I miss talking to her, touching her, adoring her. It feels like this is it, and I don't want it to be. I quickly walked down the stairs, making my way through the crowd turning her around.

"Oh, sorry I thought you were someone I've been looking for," I said starting to walk off.

"Hey, let me buy you a drink," She says stopping me.

"Um, no that's okay. I'm five months sober. I don't drink anymore."

"Alrighty then. Can I ask who you think I was?" She asks.

"Just a friend, a very good friend. Sorry I never got your name."

"Christina, Christina Mendoza. You're Justin Bieber, great show tonight."

"Thanks. You were there?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was amazing, you were amazing. I can't believe I'm standing in front of you right now. Never thought I would get the chance to see you in person. You seem kind of off, want to talk about it, I'm a good listener."

"That's okay, thanks for offering though. Enjoy the rest of your night." I said walking off, I slipped my phone out of my pocket and went into the bathroom calling my assistant Janice.
"Did you find her? Is there anything? Tell me this is good news."

"Still nothing, sorry Justin."

"Well keep fucking looking. Do your damn job. This is crazy, how complicated is it to find one person."

"If you want to do it yourself then be my guest. I'm trying here; she changed her contact information. There's no one by the name of Adrian Philips. Don't she have friends or relatives?"

"It's kind of a long story. I'm sorry I've been an ass lately, I know you're trying." I said.

"Maybe you should give up. I have been looking for months now, and there's absolutely nothing on her. No purchases, no nothing. She's gone, will you accept the fact that she's gone? You've been venting to me about her all this time, and it feels like I know her because of how much you talk about her. I know you're hurt and you love her, but maybe this is how it should be. She wants you to move on and forget about her. It's gonna be hard; if she comes back to you then it's meant to be, but I know you don't want to hear me lecturing so I will get back to it."

"Thank you," I said hanging up. I didn't want to talk to Kathy or Dan to figure out what the hell was going on. They may think I'm some kind of obsessed asshole that can't get over her. Plus I don't think Kathy and Adrian are talking anymore. I ended up walking out of the club leaving everyone to celebrate. I stood outside with no bodyguards; my driver wasn't even here to take me to the hotel.

"Do you need a ride, me and the girls were just leaving?" Christina asks.

"No, I'm good. Drive safely."