Easy Love.

Now that I won't be in Caroline's or Karina's life. I'm more focused on Adrian and getting her back. We walked around and did a lot of shopping before we headed back to the hotel. My phone vibrated seeing Kathy was texting me. "I have to tell you something." instead of texting back, I ignored it.

"Have you got in contact with your dad?" She asks.

"No. Patricia ratted him out to the cops, lied on him telling them he's been hitting on her which was the other way around. Patricia was intimidating Adrian; she wasn't in her right mind. The drinking, the drugs it got to her. She wanted ransom for our daughter."

"Yeah, I know. Do you think it was the best intention to y'know..do what you did."

"No. I could've managed it better. She killed my daughter so; I did something in return. I shouldn't have done it, but I did. Do you think it was best."

"I don't want to end up saying the wrong thing, but she is your mom. There could've been other options."

"Yeah well, those options wouldn't have worked. Jason's in prison for doing something he didn't do."

"He wanted to take the blame, so it's not on you or me. We just keep our heads down. I'm the one that witnessed that, and I helped you deal with it. It's over and done. Justin I didn't want your career to be at risk because of that, I did it because I care and I didn't want to see you in prison again you've come a long way with music and, I couldn't see you throwing all of that away for a misconception."

"I know. Thanks..again, for everything. You kinda caught me by surprise helping me." I said.

"I know. I've seen worse. You miss her?"

"No. No, I don't miss her, I feel shitty about it. I can barely get any sleep knowing what I did but...I don't know, whatever's done in the dark will come to the light right."

"Yeah," She says putting on a fake smile. Now that my career is back on track again I'm releasing another album soon, and I'll be away for a few months. Something else I didn't tell Adrian about, I don't know what's up with all these secrets. Maybe it's because we don't want to see each other hurting. If I really want her, I have to be honest, so I grabbed her arm stopping her from walking. She turns around and looks at me with a confused look; she could tell something was wrong. I sighed and let go of her arm.

"I'm working on another album," I said.

"That's great," She says with a big smile on her face.

"No Adrian, I go on tour soon. I'm releasing it; I just thought I should tell you instead of keeping secrets from you. I want us to work Adrian."

"I know. I have to leave soon too. I appreciate you inviting me on this vacation with you. It's been a journey."

"You're welcome, I like having you around, it's hard for me to let you go again. I want you all to myself; I'm selfish when it comes to you."

"I know baby," She says, a smile appears on my face. She hasn't called me that in a while and it makes my heart melt. She kisses me, grabbing my hand continuing to walk.

"Y'know Kathy texted me right, she has something to tell me. I didn't reply because I don't care. I don't give a shit about what she has to say; it must be something important for her to text me out of nowhere. I'm gonna call her."