Chapter Twenty-Two - Overwhelming Pleasure

Overwhelming Pleasure

As Sebastian carried her through the castle Victoria didn't try to fight him. Instead she pressed her cheek against his strong back, his skin hot against her own. One of his big hands covered her ass, kneading her curves.

Mine. The word replayed in her head over and over. The way he said it and the look in his eyes...

Reaching the opposite wing he entered an unfamiliar bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him.

Victoria knew instantly that this was his room. The antique furniture was dark and masculine, marred with scratches. The walls had deep claw marks and gouges embedded in the stone. His scent was everywhere, making her head spin.

Why had she never noticed his scent before? Warm and masculine, it was delicious.

Sebastian strode straight into an enormous bathroom. Without a word he turned on the shower. Then he gave her ass a hard squeeze before sliding her slowly down his body until her feet hit the floor.

Her breath hitched when he took a step back and stripped off his clothes. With fast movements he shredded off his bloody shirt and shoved his jeans to the floor. His erection jutted from his body, the tip moist.

He was magnificent.

Sebastian's hard shaft was the same dark blue as his body, a thick vein running along the underside. It jerked under her gaze, a pearly bead forming on the head. Unconsciously she licked her lips.

He made a low sound and reached for her. Victoria didn't try to stop him as he tore away her clothes, tossing them aside. With one flick of his claw her panties fell to the floor. Then he pulled her into the shower stall, maneuvering them under the hot spray.

Neither one of them spoke as he washed himself, cleaning away the evidence of his brutality from not just moments before. Victoria wondered if he could speak even if he wanted too, she knew the demon within was high in him. His golden eyes were still glowing.

When he was cleaned of blood Sebastian turned her to face the shower wall. She shivered as he washed her hair, his claws scrapping softly along her scalp. As he worked her eyes grew heavy, her body relaxing.

Rinsing her hair Sebastian soaped up his hands, spreading the soft suds over her shoulders, massaging her stiff muscles.

He didn't give her time to think about what had just happened or the horrible creatures left dead in her room. All she knew was the feel of his warm hands over her skin and his hard shaft throbbing against her back.

Sliding his hands over her front Sebastian pressed closer, his warm body flush against her own. She whimpered when he cupped her wet breasts, stroking his thumbs over her nipples.

Her skin felt hyper sensitive, her body thrumming. The sound of the water pelting against the tile was so loud she wanted to cover her ears. Everything was magnified, scents, sounds, the lights...

His touch.

"Wait," she gasped.

He spun her around, backing her up against the tile. Bracing his forearm over her head he caged her in, his heated gaze boring down at her. She knew what he needed, just like that day in the snow.

"Bastian..." Eyes wide Victoria stared up at him. Whatever Sebastian saw on her face made him growl. Lowering his head he kissed her deeply.

Victoria moaned as his hot tongue plunged between her lips, urgent and demanding. She was so hot and needy for him. She wanted her demon badly, the desire beyond anything she had ever felt before. It almost frightened her.