Reactions and Seeing Things

'I can't even

'I can't even. They... Left?' She thought.
Two Days later. (Home)
The guys lost it. When they got home a couple hours earlier, Kimberly ran upstairs and cried.

And cried.

And. C r i e d.

Eventually, she cried herself to sleep.
Morning. Kimberly avoided getting up, knowing what the guys would do. "Disappointment!" Tom would say, or "Get out of this house!!" Tord and Edd would say.
But, she forced herself up. She heard the guys laughing in the kitchen. 'Probably about me,' she thought. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, Tom and Matt were laughing, Tord wasn't there, and Edd held his head in his hands on the couch. She saw small spots of liquid dripping on the floor.
She snuck over to Edd. Her hands were shaking, but she got the courage to say "Are you alright?". Edd looked up and backed away from her. "S-she... She is here STILL?!" Edd shouted, specifically to Tom and Matt. Kimberly stared and teared up. "I-" She got cut off by three boys hugging her. Her eyes widened. "Tord told us you left!" Matt's muffled voice said. Wait, muffled? Edd's voice got quieter by every word. Her heartbeat fastened.
Panic Attack.
All she felt was the warmth of the hug.
All she smelled was a sweet smell. (Edd's cola)
All she saw was black, somehow getting darker.
She wondered where Tord was. Probably telling the police. He'd hate her for the rest of her life. At least she has the boys.
She saw something once again. Edd had tears running down his face, Tom looked... Happy? For once? And she was surprised that Matt cared about someone other than himself. "Then... W-why were you laughing when I came downst-stairs?" Kimberly stuttered. "Oh, we were laughing about a picture we saw of Tord." Tom reassured her.

Kimberly snickered a bit

Kimberly snickered a bit. "See? Already feeling better." Edd smiled. "And where's Tord?" She asked. "He is at the store. It's his turn." Matt said. She was relieved. "Well, are you... Ok?" Tom asked. "I'm... I'm sorry. Why are you forgiving me?" She looked to the floor.