Birthdays and Old Friends

Holy shit already have like, 17 v's, thanx so much!

Today was a special day, especially for Kimberly. It was her 21 birthday, now she was old enough to drink.
She woke up, got out of bed, and dragged a comb across her head. (If you listen to Beetles then you know what I am talking about!) She had a big smile on her face.
Walking out into the hallway, she checked the boy's rooms.
Tom: Sleeping
Edd: Awake
Tord: Awake
Matt: Awake
She knows why Tom is still sleeping. He was drinking last night.
She walked into the living room, humming the tune to South Park. It was her favorite show, she would watch it all the time before she moved to UK. But, she still watches it, it just doesn't air as much. "Good morning, Kimberly!" Edd hugged her. "Good morning, Edd! Where are Tord and Matt?" Kimberly asked. "Oh, they're out, uh... G-getting stuff! From the store!" Edd chuckled nervously. "Ok?" Kimberly walked to the kitchen. "Oh, and I made breakfast! You're favorite!~" Edd sung. She gasped. "French toast and Sausage sticks with a biscuit!" Jumping up and down, she grabbed a plate and started to dig in. "We're back!" Matt squealed. Someone walked in behind Matt and Tord. "Kimberly?" The boy said. "Who are... Y-you." She stopped and she started to smile. "Russel!" She ran up and hugged him. "Wow, you're almost as tall as me. How old are you, 5?" Russel chuckled. "I'm 21, in fact, I turned 21 today! You're... 24, right?" She asked. He gave a simple nod. "Who is this?" Edd asked nicely. "This is my best friend, Russel Yukio! I've known him since I was five!" Kimberly hugged him once again. He smiled.

 He smiled

"So... How is the gang?" She asked him with curiosity. "Well... Most of them have moved out, it's just me, Mason, May, Rose, Belle, and Leslie. And, the other day... Well, we found your kindergarten picture, and lemme say, it was funny. Your hair was... Was long!" He explained. She blushed a deep red. "W-Well, good to hear. Can I talk to you in the other room, please?" She grabbed his hand and brought him into the hallway. "You deserve to feel this again." She whispered. Then, she pulled him into a kiss. "MMPH!" He groaned. They pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths. Why the hell did I do that... She thought with regret. They both blushed and walked back into the living room. "What happened?" Tord asked. Kimberly walked over to him and whispered. "Uh huh... Yeah... Holy shit." He gasped. Then, he walked over to Russel and whispered, "You are the luckiest goddamn man in the world." And he walked away. "W-Well, Russel, I hope you had a good time today." Kimberly said. "I'll be right back." She walked up to her room and went to the bathroom.
A few minutes later, she went to her room for a minute. "Do, do, do! I'm half Puerto Rican, do, do, almost died the other day, do do do do!" She sung. "Kimberly? I have something to tell you." Russel said. "What is it, Brussel Sprout?" She smiled. "I-I'm gay. And, I'm not kidding. I used to like Mason, Lee, Harper, and Eric." He blushed.

'Holy shit, Russel.'