School

I'm not gonna do the long chapter names anymore
Liangel's head was hurt so bad the day before that he had to wear a bandage to school the next morning. And lucky for him, he was now known as  'The kid with the Cool Mom'.
Kimberly woke up and prepared him. They drove to school, and this time, she kept a close eye on him when he exited the car. "Bye, Mamma!" Liangel smiled at her. "Bye, Liangel!" She forced a smile.
Liangel walked up to the steps of the school and sat there, waiting for the bells to ring.
Ok, I'm gonna do a thing where at school, it's Liangel's P.O.V! Continue, dear reader.
Liangel's P.O.V (duh)
Man, my teacher is really nice! Miss Heather says I'm the smartest student she's had in years, and that's very polite of her to say that. "Hey, Liangel! How's it going?" My friend Brianna said.

"Hey, Bri-P!" I call her Bri-P because her name is Bri and the P stands for pastel! She usually wears pastel

"Hey, Bri-P!" I call her Bri-P because her name is Bri and the P stands for pastel! She usually wears pastel. "What in the fresh meme happened to your head?" She asked. "What's a fresh meme?" I wondered. "Oh, it's when you take a picture and make it funny, but in a way that you have to think about it. Here, lemme show you!" She showed me her phone.

 Here, lemme show you!" She showed me her phone

"That's my Momma!" I smiled. "Exactly, now if you zoom into her face and add some words..." She trailed off.

"There!" She exclaimed

"There!" She exclaimed. "When you try to be cool in public but become awkward?" I thought about it as I said it out loud. "Oh! I get it, my mom IS really awkward in public!" I realized. "See? It's funny!" Bri smiled.
Briiiiiiiiinnnnnnguuuuu...
"Oh, that was the bell! See you!"
"WAIT! Can we hang out today at your house please?" She asked me. "I'll have to ask Momma, see you!" I said. "Bye!" She said.
SNAP! The ruler made the loud noise on the desk. "Ok, class, it is time to present our paragraphs on what life at home is like!" Miss Heather said. All of the kids raised their hands to go first, even me! "Ok... Nick, you go first!" All of the kids groaned. "O-oh... 'My life at home is very cool. My dad takes me fishing at the dock in Finney Park every Sunday! My mom cooks really nice, and my brother plays games with me when I go home!' " Nick read it out loud. Me and the class clapped. "Great job, (420 words lol) Nick, you did wonderful. Now, who is next?" She smiled. Everyone raised their hand. "Liangel, you can go next." I mentally said yippee and went up to grab my paragraph. " 'Home is where I feel most safe. My dad left my Momma when I was born, and we live in a house with my 4 uncles, Tom, Tord, Matt, and Edd! Edd is really nice and when I hit my head he cares for me a lot! Uncle Tord wears a red sweatshirt and has an eye that he can't see out of. Matt has tons of mirrors, we had a funeral for his 12th mirror... " Class laughed and so did I. "And when Tom and me go to ASDF Land, we always play the arcade games!' " I finished. The class clapped and so did Miss Heather. "Good job, Lee! You get a gold star!" She put a gold sticker on my box on the wall and I giggled and blushed.
End of school
I met up with Brianna and walked to the car. "Oh, hello there! Who may you be?" Momma said. "I'm Brianna Yukio!" Bri said. "Yukio? What's your father's name?" "Russel Yukio!"
"Do you want to come over to my house with Liangel?"
"Yes, please, Miss W!"
Brianna and I got into the car and on the way home, I asked Momma for a sip of her water. She said yes. I took a sip out of the bottle then I said
"Momma? I want a little sister!"
She spit out her drink and started to cough. "Momma, watch the road!" I said. She got handle of the car, then pulled into the garage at home. "Liangel, I want to talk to you inside. Ok?"
"Ok Momma!"
714 words