Telling Connor

The next day for Liangel was horrible. Kimberly told him about what happened, and yet, still. He had.
To go.
To. S C H O O L .

Kimberly didn't say anything to him, and neither the other way around. No one talked. It was bland to Liangel, because usually everyday before school is, well, good. They drove off to school in a hurry.
Liangel's P.O.V
I'm... Getting a sibling? I'm just confused. Dad raped Mom AGAIN, so that means yes. I'm finally getting a sibling.
"Hey, Connor." I said. Did I say yet? I'm confessing to Connor today. "Sup, Lee." He waved. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Well, two things are on my mind, mostly because it has something to do with home and school." I scratched my head. "So... Gonna spill? Or am I gonna have to wait until you finally love me?" He made googly eyes and smiled silly-like.
I was heartbroken. What if he rejects me? "Fine, I'll tell you. First, home thing. I met my dad yesterday, and... I'm getting a sibling because he... raped my mom." I whispered the last part so no one would get into the conversation. "Oof. That's cold." Connor said. I blushed when he said  'oof' because his voice is so cute. "And I have to tell you something that you CAN'T tell ANYONE. Or you. Will. DIE." I smirked. Then, my smile faded. "I... I haveacrushonyou!" I said really fast. He blushed and started to chuckle.
Shit...
Connor's P.O.V
Wow. I-I mean WOW. Liangel motherfucking Watterson likes me?! He's, like, the most popular kid in 5th grade! Well, other than that asshole Genesis. Yes, Genesis is her name, she thinks she's the best! She made fun of one of the girls for taking a shit in the bathroom. People need to shit! I'm not kidding. Anyway, I feel my face burning up. "Y-you do?" I grinned. "Yeah. Do you hate me now?" He said. "N-no, I... I like you too." I said softly.

I was crazy in love with this boy

I was crazy in love with this boy. So, I leaned in fast and gave him a kiss. Not a peck. A kiss. The whole fifth grade was watching us right now. There were multiple gasps and giggles.
End of the day: Liangel's P.O.V
Today was great. We got to play kickball outside after lunch. The only bad part of kickball, though, was when I puked. I ate to much at lunch, so our teacher excused me from the game and had me rest at one of the tables until I was feeling better. I walked to the car with Connor and I allowed him to get in. I sat right next to him.
"Mom, meet Connor! He's my boyfriend." I said. "Boyfriend? Nice to meet you, Connor!" Mom said and stuck out a hand. "Good to meet you too, Miss W." Connor gladly took her hand and I smiled brightly. "Hey, Connor, wanna meet my four awesome uncles?" I asked. "Sure! What's their names?" He asked. "Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord!" I told him. "I like those names!" He hugged me. I giggled with excitement.
We got home and Tom and Tord were talking about a movie. "But, when the third Space Cat jumped in from the bucket, he made his entrance like he was a king!" Tom stood up like a king and put his hands on his hips. Tord started laughing. "You thought THAT was cool, what about when blue haired girl got hit on by the director, that was amazing." Tord smirked. "Poor girl, the shoe guy ended up killing her though." "Yeah..." They sighed. "Guys!" I walked over, holding Connor's hand. "Who is your friend?" Tord asked. "This is Connor. He's more than a friend." I leaned in and whispered to him. "We kissed at school today! See?" I kissed Connor on the lips and mom's face became all happy and joyful. "Aww!!" She said.