(3 years later.) Fights and Tears

Today was the day Liangel revealed his secret. "Momma?" He said. "Yeah, sweet pea?" She responded. "I wanna tell you something... It's a secret that you can only tell Uncle Tord, Uncle Matt, Uncle Edd, and Uncle Tom." He said. "What is it?" Kimberly crouched down. "I... I like boys. Like, um... Justin Timberlake, and Luke Bryan, I like boys. I don't wanna date girls!" He kicked the wall with an 'Ouch'. "Liangel... Don't be ashamed! Come, let's tell your uncles." They walked to the living room. All of the guys were sitting on the couch. "Guys, Liangel wants to tell you something!"
"U-uh... Ok, I... I like boys..." He blushed. They all perked up.
"YOU DO?!"
"OH GOSH!"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"
"I HAVE SOMEONE LIKE ME!" They all looked at Matt. "What the fuck?" Tord said. "Oh, wow... I didn't mean that..." He tried to cover it up. "The boy I like as a friend is Torm!" He said. Tom and Tord looked up. "Y-you like Torm? Is he your friend?" Tom asked. "Well, not technically! I've seen him. In a picture on Uncle Tord's desk!" They looked at Tord. "L-Liangel... Can I talk to you in the hallway, please?" Tord said. "Yes." They walked to the hall. "Listen. You do NOT go into my room, and you do NOT go snooping around, got it?!" He whisper yelled sternly. "Y-yes, Tord..." Liangel said quietly.

You see, Liangel is kind of scared of Tord when he's mad. For example, the other day, he came home from work and yelled at Tom. Tom was defenceless.
2 hours later... (12:54 am)
Liangel walked into the living room to get a glass of water since he woke up and can't go back to sleep. "Oh, now this again. Can't you see that I'm working hard everyday to get us money?! Ever since Kimberly had the kid, our life has gone down the drain! I'm working my goddamn ass off, for fucks sake!" He heard Tord yell. "Well, it's not my fault she got pregnant, I told her to get aborted! At least what came out was a miracle! Unlike you.." Tom yelled. Tord gasped. "You take that back! He saw that stupid fusion between us, now he thinks we LOVE each other! It's fucking stupid! I can't wait to kick his ass onto the street..."
Liangel started to cry silently. In the middle of the fight, he just snuck out and grabbed his water. Then, he ran out the back door and sat on the grass. He didn't want to go inside right now.
Morning.
"Liangel? What are you doing outside?" Tord asked. "Go away, I don't wanna talk..." Liangel stood up. He went inside, passing Tord on the way. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You wanna know what's wrong? Tom thinks I'm a miracle, you think I'm worthless enough to kick onto the street!" Liangel yelled. "Tom loves me... Turns out I'm just a kid." Liangel started to cry. "Y-you heard that fight? Listen, I'm sorry, I was drunk and I was an asshole." Tord frowned and sat on the couch. "I-it's ok... I guess. By the way, what is rape?" Liangel asked.
Fuck, he heard me and Edd talk.
Tord thought as he scratched his head. "U-uhm... rape is... When someone is forced to make a child, so whoever is born from rape is basically a mistake..." Tord blushed, knowing Liangel was a mistake. Tom walked into the room and saw Tord. "Oh, hey, Tord. I wanna give you something," Tom walked over.

Liangel gasped

Liangel gasped. "UNCLE TOM KISSED UNCLE TORD!" Then, he heard a buzzing sound. He looked in front of him and saw the man in the photo, Torm. "T-Torm?"