Meeting Torm and Going to 'school'

"Yes, I am Torm.." He said, blushing. Liangel gasped. "I have so many questions! How do you fuse? Do you guys love each other?! I LOVE YOUR EYES!" He started off.

 "I have so many questions! How do you fuse? Do you guys love each other?! I LOVE YOUR EYES!" He started off

He looks weak...

"Uh... We fuse by kissing, kinda, and thank you." Torm answered the questions. "Can you be my friend?!" Liangel grinned widely. "Well, of cour-" "LIANGEL, WHO IS THAT MAN?! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" Kimberly screamed. Liangel and Torm flinched. "Mama, this is Torm! Uncle Tom and Uncle Tord fused!" He explained. Kimberly blinked. "Oh." She said. Then, she started to smile. "Thanks for being my son's first friend." She patted Torm's shoulder.
Next day!
"Ahh..." Liangel yawned. "Mama... Mama? Wake up!" He tapped her face. "Liangel, ugh.. Don't wake me up like that, you know I can wake up from your voice..." Kimberly smiled. "Come on, I wanna get you ready." "Ready for what?" He said. "Oh, I thought I told you, your going to preschool! Come on!"
They got ready to go, and she drove him to school. "Bye, Mama!" Liangel waved. "Goodbye, Lee!" Kimberly waved back.
Liangel's P.O.V
Oh boy, I've never heard of school before! Mama says school is a place where I can learn so much stuff!
I look over to the kids on the right field. They look really nice! But the kids on the left field look mean and angry. Uncle Tord said when people get angry, it's because someone pooped in their cornflakes! What are cornflakes? Whatever, I'm gonna try to cheer them up!
"Hello, guys!" I walked over. "What do YOU want?" The main kid said. "Hey, Alex, I think he wants to be our friend. How pathetic." The black haired kid said. My smile faded. "Yes, I did want to be your friend, it is my first day here, it's my first day at school!" I shouted. "Oh, you wanna go, punk?!" Alex said. "N-no, I-" They punched me to the ground. I started to cry. "W-why are you so m-mean?" I asked. "Because we can be." Alex spit on my head.
End of the day.
I ran outside as fast as I can. I just want to see Mama... "Liangel, what's wrong, sweet pea?" Mama said. "Sweet Pea? How dumb, Pee-Angel! Hahaha!" The mean kids started to laugh. "Hey, you step off." Mama got out of the car. "Mama, I don't think-" "Stay out of this, Lee." She looked back and gave me that soft smile.
When Mama smiles really nicely and softly, life is... comfortable. Like I feel like I was just born and given the cuddles I had. I love Mama. I just wish I could meet papa.