Ropes, Notes, and Near Death

Kimberly was hanging up from a rope.

He covered his mouth

He covered his mouth. There was a note on her desk. He brought it to the guys in the living room. And he read it out loud with tears running down his face:
"Dear, anyone reading this, I don't belong in this world, I realized just today that people care about me. But, no one else does. Tord, Edd, Tom, Matt, thank you so much for watching over me. You guys are my guardian angels. I love you guys so much. You are basically my dad's or older brothers."
THUD. The boys heard a loud noise come from Kimberly's room. She fell from the ceiling onto the floor. Tord ran over and put two fingers on her neck. "She's... STILL ALIVE!" Tord jumped up. The boys smiled. Kimberly twitched. "G-God?" She mumbled. "No, Kimberly, it's... your guardians!" Edd smiled. His smile was so soft.

Edd looks thicc as fucc

"But... How did I-" "That doesn't matter now, all we care about is the fact that you're still alive." Tom said. "I'm..." Kimberly started. "I'M SORRY!" Kimberly screamed and held her head in her hands.
"Hey, it's ok! We love you no matter what." Edd said. "You read my note? Did you read the back?" She said. "Uh, no, lemme read it... 'The only people in this world who actually care about me are my family. But sadly, I don't have any, so I live with the four people who love me the most. This note goes out to Tord Larsson, Thomas Ridgewell, Matt Hargreaves, and Edd Gould. I love you all, have a lucky day. Without me.
           Love, your adopted daughter/sister, Kimberly' ." Tom read it all out loud.