So far, 9 months in (Giving Birth and Caring for Him)

Kimberly woke up with a headache. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and washed up her hands.
Morning sickness.
She ran over to the toilet and started puking. "Good Morning, mom!" Tord chuckled. "Oh, g-good morning, Tord. Sorry, I have morning sickness again." Kimberly said. "I found out the gender." Kimberly smiled softly and shortly. "Well? What is it!" He said. "Its a little boy!!" She grinned. "What are you gonna name him?" He asked. "Liangel! He is gonna be 'The Angel' so I'm gonna name him Liangel." She sighed. "What's wrong?" Tord asked. "I don't know if I'm ready for a child yet, though." She said. "Well, don't worry. Do the guys know you're pregnant?" "Well... No." "Then we should go tell them! We're lucky they've never seen what a pregnant woman looks like before!" They laughed. "Ok, let's go tell them." Kimberly said. They walked to the living room. "Guys, we have something to tell you." She sighed. "Kimberly, what happened, you got... Fat?" Tom shrugged. "No, no, no! I didn't get fat... I got pregnant."
The guys gasped. "TORD YOU'RE GONNA BE A FATHER!?" Tom screamed. "No, I'm not the father. I'll... I'll tell you later who the father is." Tord sat down next to Edd. He whispered what happened to her. Edd gasped. "What. The fuck."
"Who the fuck.

"WHY.
THE.
FUCK."

The guys were scared, seeing as how they've never heard Edd curse. "Kim, come here... If we don't find who is responsible for your baby, then WE will be responsible for the baby alongside with you." Edd said. For once, he was serious. "O-ok... I have to go pee." Kimberly said. And she walked off to the bathroom. "GUYS!!!" She screamed. They all ran to the bathroom. "M-MY WATER- SHIT!!- MY WATER BROKE!" She yelled. Tord grabbed her up bridal style and put her on the couch. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouted. "Don't worry, I used to be a doctor, I've giving birth before!" He said. "Now PUSH!"
"GRAAAAAA!"
"HARDER, HIS HEAD IS OUT ALREADY!"
"A A A A A A!!!!"

The cries of a baby child were heard. Kimberly opened her eyes. "I-Is that him?" She gasped. "Yep, this is your beautiful baby boy. Congratulations, your child's birthday is 6/27/18. That's June 27, 2018." He said. "I gotta go wash my hands, am I right?" They all laughed and Tord chuckled at his own joke. "T-thank you, s-so much Tord. I'm f-forever in y-your debt." Kimberly said. "Don't mention it. Oh, and time of birth is 5:59 pm." He said. "So, what are you gonna name him?" Tom asked. "Well, I already planned on a name. It's Liangel. He is  'The Angel' so I thought Liangel was good! Welcome to the world, Little Man!" She kissed the baby. "Mm! Ppb!" Liangel cooed. (Is that a word, someone help!!)
"Guys?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"We love you too.