Being Tough Like Mama and Tom's Alcohol Addiction

Back to 3rd Person brought to you by Subway. Eat Fresh!
"Stay. Away. From my. CHILD." Kimberly gave the bad kids a death glare. "Y-yes, Miss Watterson!" The boys shivered. They ran off with sweat rolling down their faces.
"Lesson one, kiddo. Always be tough like Mama." She chuckled. Liangel nervously laughed. "He... Hehe..." He laughed. I really don't wanna get kicked outta school...
They got home, and opened the door. "AAAAHHH, MOUSE!!" Tord screamed. Kimberly facepalmed. "I leave the house for one- TWO minutes, and already, there is a disaster." She yelled. "TOM IS DRUNK, HELP!" Edd screamed as Tom held his head against a pillow. "TORD, GET OFF THE COUNTER, MATT, PUT DOWN THAT MIRROR, TOM STOP SUFFOCATING EDD, AND EDD, WHEN TOM STOPS, COME INTO THE HALLWAY! I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU!" She shouted. They all stopped and calmed down. Edd walked to the hallway with her. "What the HELL is going on?!" She said. "Well, me and the others were watching TV, when a mouse started to crawl around the living room floor."    "Uh-huh..."    "And then Tord started to scream all girly, then we figured out that Tom was drinking while we were watching TV, he got mad, grabbed my head, pushed it into a pillow and smashed Matt's mirror." He explained. "Jesus Christ." Kimberly blinked. "Yeah, and you should... Uh, check the basement." Edd pointed to the door in the kitchen. "Ok... Can you and the guys watch Liangel?" She asked. "Yeah." Edd accepted. She went down to the basement.
Meanwhile, in the living room, Matt was keeping Tom on the floor, because Liangel has never seen Tom drunk, and he would not want to know. But eventually, he escaped and got onto the couch. "Uncle Tom, why are you sad?" Liangel asked. "I'm not *hic* sad, your drunk~" He burped. "What is drunk?" Liangel blinked. "U-uh... Tord?" Edd said nervously. "Why- 'drunk' is w-when you drink a salty drink and you get all dizzy from it and do bad things." He said. "Oh don't even say *hic* that, Tord Larsson, I'm not drunk... " Tom said and hit Liangel on the head. "Ow!" He cried. Edd grabbed Liangel and took him to the other couch where he sat in his lap. "I-it hurts..." He took shaky breaths.
You see, it hurt him because not only did Tom hit him, but he hit him with a bottle, and bottles are hard to break on un-flat objects. "Its ok, Liangel, be tough like Mama, Tom won't hurt you anymore..." Edd hushed. Liangel started to hyperventilate. "Liangel, take slow breaths, and everything will be alright!" He said. "Haa.. Haa..." Liangel took slower breaths. "Why is Tom so meanie?" He said. "Because he drank a bad drink." Edd said. "What. The fuck. HAPPENED TO THE BASEMENT!?" Kimberly came up the stairs screaming.
They got rid of the bugs and rodents.
Kimberly was very mad at Tom after hearing what happened with the bottle. She made him get rid of all of his alcohols, even his Smirnoff. "You won't be seeing him for a few days." Kimberly said.