Coming Back and Hanging Out

A couple hours later, Tord had entered the house with a loud, exhausted sigh. "What's wrong?" Edd said. "Food stamp day at Walmart. Pretty much everyone in town was there." He sighed. "Well, you lied to us, commie." Tom frowned. "What?" Tord replied. "Kimberly didn't leave us. She was just in her room for a while. Plus, why DO you care about her, anyway? She barely knows you because, 1, you betrayed us, and 2, all you do everyday is sit in your room and read hen-"
"SHUT UP, THAT'S NOT WHAT I DO! I am sleeping everyday, because I have a job that pays good money, all you, Edd, Matt, and what's-her-name do is sit around and pretend life is GREAT!" Tord yelled. Tom and Edd stared. Kimberly came walking out. "Is everything... Ok?" She stared at Tord, who's face was red with anger. "Yes, yes everything is FINE!" Tord shouted at her. She backed away, pretty much scared to death, since she knew about Tord's betrayal and one of his arms was a robot. Not to mention, he was an army leader. "I-I'm sorry..." She said. Tord sometimes acted like he controlled her, he is very dominating. Also, he confessed to her, his crush, about a year ago, but she denied, now he hates her; Knowing that she doesn't want to date anyone. She was a girl who had a crush on girls and boys. But she wasn't interested in dating the people she lived with. The people she had a crush before she moved in with the guys were a flute player girl, and a boy in 5TH grade. Then, she realized that she wasn't good enough.
And then she figured out that she had tears running down her face. Her throat swelled up and she ran back upstairs to her room. This time, she wanted to stay in there for a week. She felt like she didn't belong.

                                       💘

A week later. Kimberly received a knock on her door. "Hello? Kimberly, are you in there?" An accent said. "Sorry, Kimberly is in 'No Belong' town- What do you want?!" Kimberly shouted through tears. "I want to talk to you..."