14 | didn't know

Jisung, Minjee and I hang out by the Han River on most weekends

Jisung, Minjee and I hang out by the Han River on most weekends. Sometimes, it'd be on a Saturday, and sometimes, it'd be Sunday. We don't have an exact day but we go on the weekends.

We look very un-intimidating, but we do it anyway: Jisung walking in between Minjee and me so that he looks like a celebrity and Minjee and I look like the very, very cute bodyguards.

"Another week coming to an end," Minjee sighs as we sprawl over a picnic mat Jisung brought along. "Should I be excited or should I be dreading this?"

"You're so weird," Jisung comments, earning a piercing glare from Minjee.

"Anyway," Minjee says to change the subject, "how do you think you went at the final fixtures?"

Shrugging, I bite into an apple we bought from the convenience store. "It was okay, I think?" I tell them, "maybe we'd all pass, you know? Everyone was so good."

"You do realise you're indirectly complimenting Hyunjin, right?" Jisung points out, waving his index finger at me.

"In a way, yeah," I honestly answer, "but hey, he deserves the good things sometimes."

Minjee and Jisung look at me strangely. "That's a very quick change of heart," Jisung points out. "What did he do to you?"

"Nothing."

Minjee doesn't look convinced. "No one can change that fast, Yuri," she tells me while licking her strawberry ice cream.

"Well, I can't possibly hate on the guy forever," I reason, rolling my eyes. "Besides, it isn't a big deal but he's still annoying. The other day, I was at his place and I was just trying to talk to one of his friends but ―"

"Wait," Jisung cuts me off, sitting up straight. "What do you mean you were at his place?"

Minjee turns to look at me with disbelief. "You didn't tell him?" she asks with a small tone of disbelief.

"You know!?" he cries, pointing his finger at the girl. "You traitor!"

Minjee sticks out her tongue teasingly at Jisung who is throwing a mini fit for not telling him in the first place.

I end up telling every single detail to him. From the description of Chan's cooking, the Ariel dispenser, Seungmin and I having the same birthday, and our 'wedding'.

I don't tell him about the bathroom though, I want to keep my mind off from it.

As I am explaining the 'marriage' to Jisung, Minjee looks past me into the distance as if trying to recognise someone. But when I look back, I see nobody so I continue on to explain the paper bracelet and Changbin as the priest.

"- oh my God!" Minjee cuts me off, gasping at something.

"What?" I ask, turning around to see what she's looking at as Jisung does the same.