《 bonus chapter 》

The rush and excitement of running away rush through their bloodstreams as they escape into the night, away from the crowd, away from from the hot and stuffy atmosphere inside

Yuri had sneaked backstage a while ago to meet Jisung as per his request but didn't expect to be bumping into Hyunjin instead. Disappointed? No, Yuri will never be disappointed at seeing him. Rather than being sad, her mood lifts even higher and when the two ran out the door, Yuri met Jisung who had a smirk on his face as he handed her the keys to Minjee's SUV, mouthing "have fun" to which she pouted at.

It's different now; they're now adults. Legal, and free from doing anything underage.

And Hyunjin speeds down the highway, smiling lovingly at the girl next to him who had her windows rolled down and her long hair dancing in the wind. It's unbelievable how far the both had come, and it's unbelievable of how much larger their love had grown.

"Slow down Hyunjin!" her laughs are like music to his ears, the most beautiful sound he's ever heard in this whole world.

As if not acknowledging her cries, Hyunjin steps on the accelerator even harder and the girl squeals even louder, not knowing whether it was from fear or thrill or excitement.

The summer night couldn't have been more perfect, and for it to be spent with the most perfect people they knew, it's almost as if all of this is just a dream.

There are multiple missed calls on each of their phones, to which they both ignore and continue on their moment of freedom.

After finishing their corner store ramyun, Yuri brings out a small book from her purse, sliding it out across the table so that the boy could see.

"You still have it," Hyunjin breathes out, picking it up and turning it around, his mind going back to what he said in the concert earlier.

"Of course I do," Yuri smiles a little, watching the boy as he looks at it with amazement.

"Did you write on it when we were apart?" he asks, as he begins to open the first page of the book.

Yuri panics a little, reaching out and snatches the coupon book away from him. "Yes I did, but not now," she reasons, holding the small item tightly.

Hyunjin tilts his head to the side, amused at her behaviour. Her hands clutching tight on the book and smile innocently at him. "Oh come on, Yuri," he laughs, "how can I do things for you if I'm not allowed to read what's in there."

"I-I..." Hyunjin starts to get suspicious when the girl stutters, "it's nothing."

The silver-haired boy rolls his eyes, "if it's nothing, then shouldn't I be able to see it?"

"No, not yet," Yuri grins and stands up from her seat, "come on, I want to go home. I'm tired."

Hyunjin chuckles to himself and tiptoes sneakily behind her and with a fast motion, snatches the book away from her and reads the first page, holding the book in the air so Yujin wouldn't be able to take it away from him.

"'I want Hyunjin to watch the Notebo'..." he trails into silence, "no! I'm not watching that with you! I already did and I don't want my pride getting hurt!"

Yuri pouts and takes the book away from him, placing it safely in her pocket before climbing into the car, mumbling a, "but you said you'll do whatever I write in there."

When the two arrives at their destination, Yuri is surprised that nobody's at home and instead finds a small note taped on the fridge door.

Yuri, we know you miss Hyunjin so we decided to give you two some time alone. Stay safe, don't burn the house down. mummy and daddy xx

"How did they―?"

And like magic, when the girl turns around to ask Hyunjin about how they knew, the boy is already holding a bouquet of flowers, grinning at her widely. "Song Yuri, be my girlfriend?" he asks, voice filled with hope.

Speechless, that's what all she was able to do.

"Yuri?"

With a blossoming heart, she nods slowly and the boy releases a breath he'd unconsciously held, engulfing the girl into a tight hug, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair.

Oh how he's missed this, how they both miss this.

Hyunjin is found in surprise when Yuri cups his cheeks and kisses his lips.

No, he misses this even more.

The boy smiles into the kiss, loving the feeling of how both their lips move together in a steady rhythm. His hands trail down her back and rest on her hips, while the girl had her arms around his neck.

The kiss is soft, gentle and innocent as if saying "hey, I'm here".

Hyunjin places his hand behind her neck, pulling the girl even closer to him, bodies touching and there's no space in between them. An electric shock travels down Yuri's spine when she feels the boy tugging at her bottom lip, and from then on, a blazing fire spread through them both. The room is suddenly hotter, and closer; that's what both of them want.

But Hyunjin knows that it's too early and pulls away instead. Foreheads still touching, breaths mixing together, it was a perfect night.

"Hyunjin," Yuri whispers quietly, eyes gazing at Hyunjin's. Those eyes she could stare at forever and ever, knowing that getting bored at them would never happen in a million years. She could see the twinkle of stars in them when the boy smiles softly, caressing her cheeks as if they're the most fragile thing in the world.

"Yes?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"You're breaking up with me?"  Hyunjin jokes, knowing that Yuri would never do that. The silver-haired beauty chuckles when the girl pouts at his response, pinching her cheeks in amusement, "uwu, that's what you are, you know that?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to talk."

Hyunjin hums quietly, rocking the girl in his arms back and forth.

Yuri feels her face heating up, and she hugs the boy in embarrassment, face buried on the crook of his neck and she could feel the boy shake because of laughter, one of his hands caressing her hair.

"I love you," Yuri whispers anyway, and kisses his collarbone.

The boy pauses as his already fast-beating heartbeat races even faster. A wide grin spreads on his face, there's a warm feeling washing over him and at any moment he could feel himself fly, burst from his bubble of happiness.

"I-I love you too."

gois i love hyunjin so much he's so precious uwuwu please protect him😔✊ i just want to squish yaknow?

jdshksksj and aaaahh there's been a lot of these thoughts in my mind but i dont really know.......................... what if i write a spin-off or a story that kind of connects with this? it's still a 'what if' but if you guys are interested then maybe i could think more into it...?

good luck everyone! school has started/is starting and please👏dont👏out👏stress👏your👏self.

much love, nitaa♡