~8~

"Tommie, wait up!" Cal was in a forest. A dark forest. The light was caught in the leaves, choking on the green. Trees seemed to close in on Cal, whispering small imperfection about him, the things he didn't want to hear. "TOMMIE!" Cal shouted, distraught. He ran through the forest until he trip over a root that looked like a grasping hand.

"Well well well, it looks like the timid dog has fallen. Tell me, where is Tommie?" Someone had planted a foot on Cal's chest, cutting off some of his air supply.

"I don't know." Cal said.

"Guess I'll just have to use you then, will I?" The person's face came into view, an older male with gray eyes, shock white hair, and scars on his left cheek. His eyes suddenly glowed blue, and Cal rose into the air, floating behind the male.

"What's your name?" Cal blurted out, curiosity getting the better of him.

"T. Now, scream." T smiled as he whipped a blade across Cal's face. He gasped, but didn't scream. "I said scream!"

"Get away from him!" Tommie shouted. He rammed into T, sending Cal and him flying. Tommie caught Cal with magick, but let T ram into a tree. It shook, sending leaves all over the forest floor.

"Tommie, where were you?" Cal said to him as they ran towards the neighborhood.

"Exploring. I didn't want to deal with the boys after what happened." Tommie replied through heavy panting. The two skidded to a halt as T landed in front of them.

"For 15 year olds, you two are very stupid. I am an assassin, if you can not tell. That means I can sneak up on anyone, and the Emperor has gratefully given me high tech toys to help. I need him, and you are not going to stop me." T growled. Cal rushed T, only to be shot in the chest.

"Cal!" Tommie ran to him, only to yanked back by T.

"You aren't allowed to leave now, are you?" T asked, smiling. He disappeared, but not before Tommie's fire sent a warning to Alex.

"Tom..." Cal groaned, his eyes closing on the retreating forms of Tommie and T.