Prolouge: Newspaper Article

BigHit Entertainment Debuting A "New And Improved" Girl Group
"BigHit Entertainment, recently joining the big 3, now making it the big 4. Including JYP Entertainment, SM Town, and YG Entertainment, are debuting a girl group. Just as BTS makes it even bigger in America, they have made a decision to debut a 'new and improved' girl group. This is the first time they've accepted women trainees since 2014, and BigHit doesn't plan to put an end to it. 'All women are welcome to audition for our training facilities.' The CEO of BigHit says. Even though we don't have much information on our new girl group, Royalz. We do know that BTS themselves have spoken on the subject, 'We just want them to know that we're here for them when they need any guidance.' Says BTS' leader, RM. We wish the 6 members of Royalz good luck."

The whole day, you've been hearing chatter surrounding this article. It's been eating at you since this morning, when you heard of it through another trainee. You didn't have much time to read it though, as you woke up later that usual and had to rush to training.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N have you seen it? Have you seen the newspaper article?"

"Y/N, how in the world did you not read it? BTS referred to you!"

The whole exhausting day of training, they wouldn't shut up about it, and you made sure to get a copy and read it in the dorm with everyone else. You quickly ran all the way home, as you closed the front door behind you, you were out of breath.

"Bella?" You expected her to be home by now, she's always home before you.

Isabella Santos was your future leader of your debuting group, Royalz. And as you sat down and listened, you could hear her calm down her grandmother over the phone in Brazilian Portuguese.

"Isabella Santos you know I love you and your grandma but you need to come and read it!"
You yelled out to her. "Danielle! You better come down here too!"

Danielle Tusler, your best friend since middle school, main rapper of Royalz, and apparently very slow.

You heard both of them run through the short hallway, you also heard them knock down something. But all three of you were too busy trying to read the article together.

They reached the couch, Danielle jumping over it. You opened the newspaper but Bella covered it with her hand before you could see anything. "What the heck!" You said, confused.

"Shouldn't we wait for everyone else?" Bella suggested.

"We're here bitches." Yeona, the lead rapper opened the door. Sojung, lead dancer and Jiyeon, main vocalist standing behind her.

Sojung was practically leaping toward the couch, "Hurry up and read!" You took her orders and Bella's hand off of the newspaper, reading the short article aloud.

"Well that was anticlimactic." Jiyeon said not too long after you were done. "Yup," Danielle said.

You all were Royalz, the girls debuting not too long from now.

You all sat in silence until the doorbell rang. "Get it, Y/N." Yeona tapped your shoulder, "Fine," When you opened the door, there was a man standing there, he was dressed in a black suit. And part of you thought he was going to assassinate you all until he spoke.

"This is the Royalz dorm correct?"

"Depends on who's asking."

"There was a minor change surrounding your dorm, if you could just let me in."