Chapter 15: Knowing Bros

At the moment, you were getting hair and make-up done for Knowing Bros. They just tied your hair into a bun and did natural looking make-up.

When you were waiting outside the "classroom" the staff gave you a purple backpack. With your applications inside.

You were acting like the mean girls, so quiet was either not good or scary.

You barged into the room without knocking, scaring the men already in there.

"Yah, you're supposed to knock." Ho-Dong said, pointing at you.

"Yah, you're supposed to be quiet." Bella spoke up for you.

'Thank god she said that, lord knows how I would've put it.'

"Who do you think you are? I'm the boss here." Ho-Dong said.

"Newer, better, younger bosses are here. You're out sir." This lame remark was made by your one and only, Dani.

You put your hand up to your head in embarrassment. Everyone in the dorm knew you were the best at slick comebacks.

Those comebacks would come to mind almost immediately. Being rude, in a way, was like a second nature to you.

But damn did these girls have to think hard.

"Doesn't matter, do you have your applications?" Heechul asked you.

You slid off your backpack and took out a big folder. Then gave it to Jang-Hoon.

"Hey, why'd you give it to him? You think because he's tall he reads applications here?" Soo-Geun tried picking a fight.

"I didn't give it to him because he's tall, I gave it to him because you're extra short."

Proud of your answer, you happily skipped along back to the front of the class.

Soo-Geun was frozen while everyone else was dying in laughter. "She's so cute!" Heechul exclaimed.

Jang-Hoon began reading off the applications. Starting with yours.

"On here it says your a dancer for this group, but it also says you used to be a dancer. But a different type. Can you explain please?"

"I was scouted at my dance studio. But I wasn't scouted for hip hop. While passing by, a scout saw me doing my Pointe routine. And decided to stay and watch me do everything else."

"Question, what's Pointe?" Kyung-Hoon asked, looking confused.

"It's a type of Ballet, when you wear those weird shoes and they go all the way on their toes." Heechul tried explaining, but it didn't work.

Next was So-Jung, "On here it says you can mimic a dubbing artist."

"I heard that a lot when I was a teenager. So I tried it once and my friends told me I sound like a dubbing artist."

The men stayed silent and she did her impression, they clapped in response.

"Dani, how many things can you balance on your head?"

"A lot. I think." The men laughed at her being unsure.

"Well we have some books, and we have Yeong-Cheol who has a flat head. So you guys are gonna have to go against each other." Sang-Min joked out. Everyone except Yeong-Cheol laughed.

Yeong-Cheol put a book on his head, then Dani, then Yeong-Cheol, and so on. Yeong-Cheol got up to about 4 books on his head before they fell down. Dani stacked another book on her head and made it to 5.

"You're bad at this." She said to him before walking back to the front of the class.

"Ji-Yeon, you're hyper-flexible," she nodded and folded her pinky finger 90 degrees. "Yeon-a can do a freestyle rap, and acrostic poem. And Bella, duck calls?"