Chapter 7: Welcome Home!

"No, explain why your here again?"

"I just wanted to see Dani." There was an awkward silence as he just stared at the ground below him. "You guys don't have a dating ban do you?"

"No." Both you and Jungkook said. "Shut up Jungkook." You quietly said to him.

"Ok." There was another awkward silence. He rubbed his hands on his pants and started walking toward the door. "Sorry, excuse me." You moved to the side with Jungkook, glaring at Mark then each other after he left.

"What a weird kid." You muttered.

"Yup."

You continues to look at the door until Jungkook moved a little, causing your attention to move from Mark's sudden unexplained visit to the hurt hot guy in your dorm.

Quickly, you transported him to the couch, hearing ow's and groans spilling from his mouth. "Careful, careful, please." He begged.

"Why did you kick so hard?" He leaned back on the couch, a sharp breath being taken in.

"Based on what I've seen from my fantasy bestfriend, Bong-Soon, you were someone out to kill me for my strength and possibly take my bestfriend, again." You went to get him an ice pack. "Just some extra protection."

"Strong Girl Bong-Soon isn't real."

"But stalkers and kidnappers are, and you could've been one. Just be happy it was you, if it was someone else then I would've gone further." You lifted his leg on the couch and put the pack on it.

"Oh really?" He asked sarcastically while smiling at you.

You smiled back, "Yes really."

"How so."

You punched the air, "Imagine where I punched was the air, you would've bled to death on that sidewalk."

"You aren't even that strong."

"I am, and I will prove that," You fixed the ice pack, which was falling off of his shin. "After I shower."

~~FAST FORWARD 30 MINS~~

You got your pajamas on, which were now these.

And put your hair in a messy bun.

"Feeling better?" You came out of the room and saw him massaging his ankle while letting quiet curses come out of his mouth.

He bit his lip and you let the scene continue, as you saw a chance to see him in the best state ever.

Vulnerable.

He continued with his scene of cursing and massaging, whilst biting and licking his lips. It reached a point where you got slightly uncomfortable, it resembled what you imagined him masturbating too much so you interrupted. "Jungkook,"