Chapter 24: Confession Pt.1

Y/N POV

After about a week, you were healed. And now training for the Idol Star Athletics.

You were taught to Korean wrestle, and even though you weren't very good at it, you were put on the team to go against other idols. Since you ran a lot with Mr. Yoon, you were automatically put on the relay team, his revenge was seen as some type of training for this.

Sojung was the most athletic and had three tasks. Relay and wrestling with you, along with the 100 meter dash

Jiyeon has a background in gymnastics and contortion, so she'll be doing rhythmic gymnastics, and since she's strong, she was also tasked with wrestling.

Danielle, having some experience in track, and great aim, would be doing relay and archery. Bella has even better aim, so she'll be participating in archery and bowling. Relay with you and bowling with Bella for Yeona.

You woke up and rolled off of your bed, almost tripping over your own feet. You walked out of your room to drag your exhausted body to the bathroom, but was startled by a sudden sound.

Ding.

It came from Jungkook's phone, which was abandoned on the couch.

"Text from Yugyeom"

You were curious, and felt just the tiniest bit problematic, so you put his password in and opened the text.

I know I said I was over it but have you told her yet?

What?

Y/N
How you're in love with her and everything
Remember?

I have a feeling she knows

Well that's a good feeling
Cause I wanted to tell her myself but it's not my place, so

Definitely isn't your place
I would've killed you if you told her man

Yeah I know
But I think you should tell her, literally
It might help the message get across a lot better

Maybe I should
Peace

Bye

'I'm an idiot.'

Forgetting that you had to relieve yourself, you ran into your room, then immediately ran back out to pee. Once you got back in the room, you woke Danielle and Bella. Danielle was already up, and Bella was very close to punching your face. You decided to leave her alone and begin to talk to Danielle.

"So, he's in love with me, yay."

"Yay?"

"Yay."

"Your stupidity pains me."

"I know." You got up and left the room with your head down. After a considerable amount of wandering, your destination was Taehyung's room.

You knocked on the door and heard a "come in" before you opened it to see Taehyung sitting up, shirtless, smirking on his bed. "I've been expecting you."

"Creep." You stepped in, closing the door behind you. "I need to talk to you."

"Then talk." He patted the space next to him, a spinal that you should sit there. You made you way to his bed and sat with a big pout on your face. "Life is a complicated thing."