Chapter 10: Hangover

Throughout your long shower, you found yourself just staring off into space, trying to think about how you were able to kiss that son of a bitch named Jeon Jungkook.

And once you reached your room, completely drenched from your wet hair, you sat on the bed and continued thinking.

As you get dressed, your memory came back, and now you can never forget how Jungkook was your first kiss.

**FLASHBACK**

You felt tipsy, but that didn't stop you from drinking.

"Y/N, you should calm down a bit, you're gonna get drunk."

"Let me enjoy myself." You waved your hand up and let it back down, hitting the table. You laughed it off and continued to let the alcohol go into your mouth.

"Hey, you, look at me." You put your hand on Jungkook's shoulder, turning him to look straight into your eyes. "Do I look drunk to you?"

"You know what you look like, Y/N?"

"What?"

"A drunk bastard." Jungkook said as he laughed and walked away.

"Wait!"

You ran towards him, grabbing onto his shoulder for balance as you took off your heels.

He saw you walking barefoot and knelt on one knee, signaling that he want you to get on his back. But, you being drunk, took it as something else.

"Oh my gosh, are you proposing?! Yes I'll marry you Jeon Jungkook!" And now, you were making a scene at around 4 in the morning.

"I don't want to marry you, get on my back you idiot." He said harshly.

You realized that Jungkook had been the only one who stayed with you at the club, you didn't know where everyone else was, but Jungkook was there, and that made you happy.

And even though you were pretty close to growing up on his probably expensive shirt, you smiled widely. Jungkook was there, he cared enough to be there.

He stayed for you.

And the more you thought about it, the wider your drunken smile got.

The walk was longer than expected, but not long enough. And you got inside and slowly slid off of his back.

"I don't look like that drunk do I?" You asked him.

He looked at your eyes for a second, just leaving himself there. "I don't think I've ever noticed how pretty your eyes are."

You awkwardly laughed, the smell of alcohol hitting his face. "You're so weird." But he ignored it, and continued to admire your eyes.

So you kissed him.

Your subconscious choice had you thinking about how his bittersweet taste, alcohol mixed with some type of fragrant fruity item, had you drawn to him. You were attracted to him, just like a bee to a beautiful flower.

But instead of leaving him to go to another flower, you wanted to stay.

You got about an hour of sleep in before you found yourself walking to Jungkook's room, then changing into one of his white shirts.

"What are you doing?" His raspy voice said from his sheets, still allowing you to climb on his bed and lay next to him.

"I want to sleep with you." You snuggled to his body warmth, his arm wrapping around your body. And then, you allowed yourself to sleep.