Chapter 14: Weekly Idol

At the moment, you were at Weekly Idol.

You woke up early this morning and went through hell and back to look humane.

At first, the company wanted to send you all with matching outfits like other groups when it's their first time. But the company also wanted to show that you all were "different and cool" so you all went shopping yourselves.

Filming had started, Doni and Coni (Let's act like they still host) were doing introductions and were about to call you

"A new girl group, The Royalz!" You walked out calmly and quietly. You all easily got into the wanted camera shot and did your greeting.

"Wow, Royalz, 6 of you, how do you live together?"

"We make it work, sometimes." Bella replied calmly.

'How does she do that?'

Originally, you're plan was to stay silent and in the background. People only need to see you on stage anyway.

Everything was doing great. Until they asked everyone to do their individual introduction. You were second to last in line, in front of So-Jung.

'Crap.'

Once it got to you, you quietly said hello and bowed. "I'm Y/N."

"Can someone get her a new mic? I don't think it's working." Doni pointed out your quietness. And you all laughed.

They gave you stools to sit on and began asking questions about your personal selves.

"Obviously, we all know about Royalz. They're a debut girl group and have already been nominated for a Golden Disk Award and MAMA. But we want to know what kind of person you all are." Coni started, "So earlier today, you sent in some cards about yourselves and we're gonna see if the things you have on there are true."

You nodded your head. "Starting with, Ji-Yeon." She raised her hand and smiled nicely. "You don't need to raise your hand we have a picture too." Doni made you all laugh.

"On the paper it says aegyo master."

"Yes."

"But you don't look like one."

She laughed. "I am though."

"Okay do one."

She did the I love you teddy bear one. You smiled while she was doing it cause she looked so cute.

"It also says that you're very flexible."

"Yes, I used to do gymnastics and Y/N tells me that I should be in contortion a lot."

"Y/N talks?!?" Coni put out. "Yes." You quietly said.

"Ji-Yeon-Unnie go do your flexible thing." You said to Ji-Yeon. She went on the floor and was about to start, but Doni stopped her. "You can hold off on the new mic, her microphone seems to be working now." You laughed.