An introduction to you

So I have been reading this story with the 5 people that also read it. And I've realized that you are kind've a mysterious character.

So far, none of you know a lot about yourselves, and maybe the story would be a bit more understanding if you did know more about yourselves.

Well you're 5'2", shortest in the group, and second youngest. The youngest being Dani.

You and Dani are bestfriends, even before training.

You and Dani come from Miami, Florida.

You specialize in dancing.

You do Hip-Hop, contemporary, modern, ballet, pointe, and jazz.

You were originally scouted by SM Entertainment. As BigHit doesn't send scouts to America.

You were doing your Pointe solo, when a scout from SM was passing by with a corn dog in hand. He entered the studio, wanting to see more of you. As you performed more styles, he pulled out his card and asked you to call the number.

You did, and went to the auditions in Miami. You made it to Korea, but didn't make it far with SM. So you got a job working as a waitress. A man pointed out how you walked to one of his friends, and that friend was a representative of BigHit. And you eventually joined the trainees.

You only got 3, almost 4, years of training.

In America, you're 19. In Korea, you're 21.

You became a trainee with BigHit at 16 (American age).

You're fluent in English, Korean, French, and understand most Spanish.

At the moment you're learning Chinese and Japanese.

You graduated highschool with a 4.0 GPA.

You're the smartest and most logical of the group.

Orginally, you were supposed to be a back-up dancer for BTS and Royalz, but someone heard you sing in the shower one day and went to the head vocal coach.

You still have no idea who that person is.

Before coming to Korea, you learned a lot of cover dances. Which is the reason you always win during random play dance.

Your favorite color is not black, in fact it's royal blue. You just like wearing black.

You tell people you used to be fat.

You are a main dancer and lead vocal.

Your stage persona and actual persona are completely different.

Your stage persona is flirty and sexy. But your actual personality is weird, in a good way.

Jungkook was your first kiss.

Kai was your first boyfriend.

You don't do hugs, or crying, or any feelings.

You are a virgin.

You're the only virgin in the dorm.

You like food, a lot. But you don't eat a lot because sometimes you're simply not hungry.

You usually do Dani's chores for her.

Even though you don't really do feelings, you is the most caring and understanding person in Royalz. You don't seem like it though.

You're extremely energetic.

You has the second biggest vocal range, after So-Jung.

You used to play Volleyball and Soccer, so you already know them thighs thicc.

You can move your hips the best.

You consider yourself, "The normal one" of the group.

What else do you guys want to know? I pretty much listed all the basics. And next chapter is coming soon. And I finally fixed the cover problem, you actually have no idea how much I jumped up in rejoice when I finally fixed it. But continue reading!