Chapter 20: Wait, What?

Ok so before you start reading this chapter, this is a just a filler chapter. But you should definitely read anyway. Enjoy!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After MAMA, you've been working hard for your upcoming comeback, the group's first mini album.

Today, you got the new that you'd be getting a new choreographer for new dances to perform at future concerts.

You and Jiyeon has been working the hardest, spending late nights perfecting the songs you both composed. Jiyeon loved writing lyrics, which she was undeniably talented at. You found an interest in composing the music to match the beautiful lyrics Jiyeon had come up with. And even though you loved each and every moment of it, it often took late nights and early mornings.

This morning though, it had been extra early, since you would be recording and then meeting the new choreographer, Mr. Yoon.

This was what you were wearing.

You were sitting down in the practice room, going through social media when Danielle approached you

You were sitting down in the practice room, going through social media when Danielle approached you. "Hey, so you know how it's almost White Day?" You nodded your head, a sign for her to continue. "Mark and I want to go to this really cool restaurant and they offer this really cool meal experience thing, but they only offer it for double dates and I asked other couples and they already have plans, so if you and Jungkook could just act like a couple for a few hours that would be so great. Yes? Thank you." She hastily spoke, not giving you a chance to answer.

"Dani, slow down, and please repeat."

"I need you and Jungkook to act like a couple so Mark and I could get this cool meal thingy."

"No."

"What?"

You looked up at her to check if she was serious with you or not. "We aren't dating, why would we act like it?"

"Didn't you kiss him? Twice?"

You went silent at that, she was right, but that didn't mean you wanted to go out and act like you were his girlfriend for a few hours. "Yeah, but-"

"Exactly, please?"

"I'm sorry but no."

"Ugh, fine." She stomped away to converse with Sojung, most likely complaining about you.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, there was a man in the doorway, a wide smirk across his face. "Hello girls." He said, dramatically stepping in and dropping his bags. "I'm Mr. Yoon."

"Hello, Mr. Yoon." You all said simultaneously, getting up from whatever activity you each were in the middle of doing. "Next time, be lined up by the time I come in."

"But you were late, and made an unexpected entrance." You quietly said, hoping he didn't hear you.

He put his hand under your chin, lifting your head to look at him. "I don't like you already."

"Seems as if we agree on something." You smiled at him, making him sneer at you and walk away.

You rolled your eyes and began the practice with the rest of the group.

Over the practice, you realized that he took a liking to Bella. Which confused you, since she acts so similar to you, yet he seemed to resent you.

Along with the new dance for your comeback, you learned a few more dances.

**So-Jung in the middle, you are the right.**

"Next."

*Ji-Yeon in the middle, you're on the far left.*

"Y/N, you might need to work on some things ok?" He sarcastically said, leaning on his knees to be eye-to-eye to you. You nodded your head and drank your water.

Then, the guys came in and said hi to each of you, automatically, Jungkook sat next to you, taking his jacket off to reveal a long-sleeved shirt that hugged his muscular arms.

"Nice muscles." You pointed to his arms.

"Nice ass." He slapped it as you got up, biting his bottom lip and smiling at the middle finger you stuck up at him.

"You guys will be learning a few dances with the boys as a result to me saying you guys are much better than them, but after you finish the ones already taught to you."

*Bella in the middle, you're on the right.*

*Dani in the middle, you're on the left.*

"Take another break." Mr. Yoon quickly said, nothing that the guys also had a break. He swiftly sat next to Jungkook, getting closer than the average person would. You were intrigued by unusual action, and your curiosity convinced you to stay where you were and see where this would go.

They had a short conversation, but the simply obvious body language had said a lot about it.

Mr. Yoon had been flirting with Jungkook, and Jungkook wasn't into it.

It was possibly the most uncomfortably comedic thing you've ever been witness to. You were so into it that you got confused when Jungkook came walking toward you, rapidly, and with much determination on his face. "Her." Jungkook put his arm around your shoulders. "Wha-?" Before you could finish your sentence, he placed his lips on yours. "Ok." You fell silent, forgetting what you were about to say, but instead focusing on the kiss.

"Her? Are you serious?"

"Yup."

"Jungkook," You felt a grip around your waist, Jungkook's grip.

"She can't be your girlfriend."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Yeah I kinda needed this chapter so I could get to the good part. But I hope you liked it, personally, it's alright to me. But for real though, keep reading.