Chapter 18

THIS IS GONNA BE AN EXTRA LONG ONE SO GET COMFY
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

"Explain to me what happened." Jungkook took a slice of his pizza and took a bite of it.

"I got ready for him, he didn't show up. I put wine on his tab, and farted drinking t on my way home. Then I passed a bakery I really liked, and I saw him all on another woman, so I gave him a slight concussion and ended it." You took another bite of your pizza slice.

"You're tipsy now aren't you?"

"Of course I am, I just drank a bunch of wine." You took a big sip of your cola through the straw. "I'm so stupid." You started laughing, not even focusing on your pizza and cola.

"He's stupid." Jungkook muttered out.

~~THE PASSING OF TIME HAS OCCURED~~

That day, you sat on the couch until you feel asleep. What woke you was a knock, "It's sunrise and people are here?" You whispered to yourself as you walked to the door, squinting your eyes. You opened it and saw the very person you didn't want to ever see again.

Kai.

"Hey man, you aren't really welcome here so you gotta go." You didn't notice Namjoon standing behind you, but you wanted to know what he had to say. "No, Namjoon, I wanna see how he's gonna make a fool of himself."

"You sure?" He glanced down at you with a glare full of concern for you. You nodded your head and he walked away and just sat on the couch, still listening in the conversation.

"Can I come in?"

"You just woke me up at dawn, coming in is pushing it."

"You're right." He laughed out, then pulled out flowers. "I brought these for you."

"Kai, if you're trying to get me back-"

"I am, and I'm sorry and I love you and all of that good stuff. And I completely understand if you don't want to give me another chance because I'm a complete jerk. But seriously, I wouldn't ever want it hurt you like that again." He spoke quickly and nudged the flowers toward you. "Please."

"You just want another chance?"

"Yes, I don't want to lose you."

You took time to stare at him, looking for even a slight glint of dishonesty in his eyes, but you couldn't find anything but desperation. "Just because I give you a chance doesn't mean I trust you."

"Yes." He quietly said to himself, handing you the flowers and attempted to kiss you. You avoided it and he instead placed a kiss on your forehead. "I gotta go meet the guys for the show thing we're doing. Sorry I have to go so soon."

You closed the door in his face and turned around, then slammed the flowers on the counter. "I'm a fucking idiot."

"You wanted to give him another chance, but be careful." Namjoon said from the couch. "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

"You're right." You got up to get ready for some show special you'll be doing with your group, "I just hope he isn't as stupid as me."