Chapter 9

'How did this happen?'

"Royalz to the stage in 5 minutes!" You heard someone yell from another room and you got up to run.

'He just gave his number? Should I be worried?'

You put your book in your bag and lines on the side of the stage with the rest of your group.

~~TIME SKIP TO LIKE A WEEK AFTER~~

"If you continue taking off, we'll consider a tour. But depending on where you're famous, we'll have to see if it's a world tour or not." In the conference room, the company was discussing plans for the future.

Your exited the conference room and went straight to practice.

Once you entered, you saw a pair of headphones not connected to anything. "What's this?" You held them up to ask Jungkook.

"They're connected to your group, so you don't hear our music over yours if we're dancing at the same time."

"Smart." You put them on and heard one of your songs on the album.

The only time the invisible barrier between the two groups was broken was when you had breaks and when practice was over.

Today there wasn't much work to be done, so Seokjin suggested you all go clubbing.

After practice, you all quickly went home to tidy up and look nice.

You wore this.

Your make-up was a natural look, you didn't want to go all out

Your make-up was a natural look, you didn't want to go all out. And you left your hair down.

You walked out of your room and earned looks of disappointment, "What is it?"

"You look underage." Yeona groaned out. "Get in something sexy."

"No." You began walking toward the door, then put your hand on the knob, opened the door and started walking out. "You guys coming?"

"You waddle like a penguin." Bella said to you.

"And you look like one."

This was your first time going to the club, and weren't sure if it was going to go very well.

Usually, trainees go clubbing on their birthday. They sneak out of their dorms and go to the place not too far from where they sleep, and very rarely get caught. But you haven't gone, ever. You thought it to be too much effort just for a few hours of sweaty adults and alcohol with music.

You eventually reached the club, and it felt like you were in a movie.

A very bad, exciting, scary movie.

He group approached the guard and he didn't even ask for ID and let you all in.

Inside, the first thing you saw was a wall lines with mirrors, and yourself in it. This is where you discovered that you did waddle.

'Oh my god, I'M A PINK PENGUIN. I LOVE IT. Waddle, waddle, waddle, waddle.'

You started waddling toward a booth Sojung led you to.

"What in the world are you doing?" She asked you.

"I'm waddling."

"Sometimes I don't even get you." You shrugged and continued. "Stop waddling idiot." You listened to her and stopped.

Hoseok tapped your shoulder, causing you to turn to him. "Hey, let's get a drink."

"Ok." You put down your clutch and followed him to the bar.

He ordered a few bottles of Soju and took them to the table.

He poured you shot and you took it in both hands, just looking at it for a bit. "You gonna drink or just stare?" You nervously chuckled and let the shot go in your mouth, letting it burn down your throat and beyond.

You liked it.

And because you liked it so much, you took Soju shot after shot. Not thinking about anything else but your enjoyment, and eventually, you didn't even remember what you were doing anymore.

~~FAST FORWARDING OF THE TIMES~~

You woke with a terrible headache.

Looking around, you could only register that you weren't in your room, and you weren't sure where exactly you were. And that the gigantic white shirt on you wasn't yours.

The agonizing headache made the world around you blur, and it didn't seem like it would ever come into focus.

"Rise and shine."

Jeon Jungkook.

His deep voice rang through your head, making things a bit less blurry. And because your vicious was partially clear, you saw abs.

"Holy sh-"

"Ah, no cursing, doesn't sound nice." He apparently had been closer than you thought him to be, since you felt his finger on your lips.

You got up off of, most likely, his bed. "Don't touch me."

"You should be the last person saying that, considering what you did last night."

You looked at him with a confused face, muttering "What?" And going out of the room, knowing that if something really did happen, someone else would explain it the real way, and not as exaggerated as Jungkook would tell the tale.

You found yourself in your room, asking Bella one question over and over again. "What did I do?"

"You kissed him."

You sat on your bed, "Did I really?" You asked her again and she nodded her head.

"I'm disgusting."

You walked into the bathroom while repeatedly whispering "May the Lord save my soul" to yourself.

'My life has come to an end.'