Chapter 19: MAMA

This year, you weren't lucky enough to be performing at MAMA, but since you were nominated, you were invited.

You wore this.

You didn't have much of a problem with what you were wearing, but what you'll be seeing

Kai and his new girlfriend, who was an upcoming model, had gone public and he'll be at the award show with her. You knew you had to control yourself, but you were very sure if your anger would show.

You went through the crowds of fans cheering for the group, then took pictures and continued into the entrance.

You walked in and saw a multitude of idols, ranging from groups like Nct to soloists like IU (An actual queen).

Which, meant you'd be seeing Jungkook.

After the mall, you tried your best to avoid him in any way possible. It concerned him, which made him try to stop you in your escape attempts from him.

Your reached your seat and waited for the performances to begin.

But as you watched the people perform, you couldn't ignore Kai's girlfriend, who was near you and continuously staring. "Yeona, I need help." You whispered to her.

"With what?"

"She keeps looking at me."

"That means you have an audience, so don't look messy."

You nodded and continued to watch the performance, trying your best to ignore her.

After the first part of the performances, there was an intermission, when all of the idols who already performed would be seated.

Since BTS would be sitting next you, you realized Jungkook might try to sit as close to you as he can. You were right, he pushed Yoongi aside and happily smiled as he sat next to you.  "Now you can tell me why you're trying to avoid me."

"Avoid you? Why would I ever do that?"

"I'm not an idiot, Y/N."

"The mall, remember what happened?" You looked at him, and he nodded, "Yeah, I punched Kai cause he touched you."

"No, I kissed you."

His cheeks immediately flushed red and a smile graced his face. "That too."

"I don't know what I'm feeling and I'm in a state of confusion."

"Explain to me then."

"No, no." You shook your head. "No."

He placed a hand on your thigh, "Fine then, be stubborn."

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"You'll see."

~~TIME SKIPEU~~

"Nominees for, Best New Female Artist."

"Gugudan."

"Royalz."

"Pristin."

"(G)-IDLE."

"And the award goes to," A man opened the envelope on stage very slowly.

"Royalz."

You cried before reaching the stage, bowing to each and every person you passed and looking around the audience once you reached the stage. There were so many screams.

This time, Bella spoke, holding the award to her chest. "Royalty, you did this. This award is for you guys, not us. I want to thank everyone who's helped us get here, our crew, the people who make us look good, family, friends, and most importantly, Royalty. Thank you so much!" She walked off the stage with you behind her, you all still crying.

You sat back down and smiled from the new award, feeling a hand on your thigh again, but his time higher.

"Jungkook," You places your hand on his. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know, you tell me." His hand traveled further up, a smirk now surfacing on his face. "This is gonna be fun."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Okay so, I made a chapter about MAMA because MAMA. And I have no idea how you like it, but you should still keep reading. I always say it gets good, but honestly, without me mentioning Kai every minute, I like it. The chapter's actually kinda decent. But I'll stop now.