Chapter 8: Music Bank

"So now we're fucking?" You turned to him, and he had a look on his face you couldn't really describe. "You don't have the balls to tell them you got hurt by a girl, and now we're fucking?" You heard some of the guys out of your focus start laughing.

"Possibly."

"You're unbelievably idiotic."

"I was limping, and they started to assume and I just agreed with it."

"That doesn't justify anything I just heard."

He let out a sigh, "It's better than admitting that you hurt me."

"The toxic masculinity radiating from you makes me want to punch your stupid face."

"If it makes it better, I want to punch my face too." You just stared at him without a reply. "You don't want to anymore? Me neither." He nervously smiled.

~~FAST FORWARD~~
"Why is the closet full of clothes?" You heard someone ask from the room.

You were confused too, you guys haven't been at the dorm that long since you'd been at a magazine photo shoot.

"You guys weren't here since you had a shoot, and I figured you'd all be too tired to unpack, so we did it for you guys." Taehyung walked by the two rooms.

Danielle slowly emerged from the closet and ran toward Taehyung, jumping on him as soon as she got close enough.

He was startled by her, but relaxed soon after, hugging her back with a wide smile on his face.

"Dani, honey, the guy needs his space."

She awkwardly slid off of him.

'My God.'

Eventually, you decided to knock down Taehyung with your hugs, making sure not to hurt him in any way possible. You thanked him infinitely and tried establishing your debt to him, he said "it was nothing." But you decided you'll do something for him one day.

And after that, you decided to clean yourself up.

So you got your towel, clothes, and undergarments and walked to the bathroom.

~~FAST FORWARD~~

The shower went smoothly. And you immediately fell asleep on your already made bed.

Tomorrow was Music Bank.

~~TIME SKIP~~

It was 3:00 in the morning when the alarm went off. But you woke up a few minutes later since you continued to press snooze, Danielle noticed this and started shaking you while yelling.

You lifted yourself off the bed, "You're only excited cause you'll see Mark."

"I'm not denying a word you said, just get up."

You checked Taehyung's room, and you didn't see him. "Did they already leave?" You said to yourself.

"No."

You turned to see Jimin with only a towel around his waist. "Wow, abs." Was all you could say.

"Oh yeah, I have those." You couldn't say anything, as your eyes were glued to his stomach. "Why do you need us?"

"Y/N?"

"Huh?" You snapped out of your trance to se him smiling at you. "Were you looking for us for a reason or did you just want to see our faces?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for the clothes and stuff, it saved us a lot of time."

"Oh yeah, no problem. Jungkook did yours, he said it would help you forgive him for lying or something like that?"

You laughed at the statement, "Tell him thank you, and if he does it again then he'll die."

~~FAST FORWARD~~

You were now waiting to perform again, and had nothing to do. So you walked around and found a little corner to read in.

"You like reading here too, I guess."

You were startled by the sudden deep voice and looked up to see Kai, from Exo. "Were you gonna read here? I'll move if you want." You quickly started gathering you things to relocate and find another place to read.

"It's fine, I gotta go soon anyway." He have you a slip of paper. "Nice book, you should recommend me some." Then he turned and exited the room.

'Did Kai just flirt with me? I feel honored.'

You unfolded the slip of paper and was surprised to see a number.

His number.