Chapter 26: Confession Pt.3

**This chapter might have cringe, might not, depends on your radar. But most likely lots of cringe.**

You and Jungkook weren't talking.

It was obvious that you two wanted to talk to each other, but for whatever reason, he was avoiding conversation with you, and you didn't have the guts to just look him in the eye. Not after that, not after you didn't say anything back.

Today would be a day you were sure to dread. Partly because there would be swimwear, mostly because BTS was to be there. Jungkook, the guy you were crazily in love with, the guy you completely screwed up with, would be there.

After getting ready, you wore this.

You went downstairs, and went into the van that would take you to an enormous pool

You went downstairs, and went into the van that would take you to an enormous pool. When you got out of it, you squinted your eyes due to the bright sun. It was a good day to do a photo shoot.

Walking in, you heard a conversation between Jungkook and Namjoon.

"I'm a mess."

"Look, she didn't say anything, that means she might love you."

"That also means she might not."

"So what? You still have a chance, Jungkook."

"She's not even talking to me anymore, what else would that mean, Namjoon?"

"I don't know."

"I can't just act like everything's fine, cause it isn't, nothing's fine." Jungkook said.

There wasn't anyway you could hear anymore of that conversation without breaking down to tears, so you walked away in silence.

You rushed to where they'd be doing wardrobe and make-up. They gave you this to put on.

 They gave you this to put on

A/N: I'm just playing. But don't lie, you fell for it. What you actually put on were these.

After the shoot, BTS would take up the pool to film

After the shoot, BTS would take up the pool to film. Your group interrupted by joining in, and BTS seemed to be fine with it. Thought your time at the pool, you all played games, ate, played pranks, and overall just had fun.

~~BACK AT THE DORMS~~

GOT7 was over, and Jaebum had suggested for you all to play truth or dare. You didn't really care at first, since it was just a game. But, Jackson had put you in a sticky situation. "Tell us Y/N, who is it?"

"I can't."

"Tell us who you're interested in, and we'll be finished."

"He's in the room, I'll tell you that."

Yoongi took Jimin's hand, "Let's pray he isn't the idiot we know he is." Jimin nodded his head and closed his eyes, he seemed to be actually praying.

"Wait, what?" Jungkook looked confused, looking around the room for some clue. "She loves you, you imbecile." Mark hit the back of his head, causing Jungkook to groan and rub where he was hit. "Oh."

"Yeah." You our your head down, thinking. What were you and Jungkook now? Would he ever ask you out? Or would you just confess to each other and never date? You felt your body lift up, you looked around and saw Taehyung pushing Jungkook into Jimin's room. The door slammed behind you and you heard muffled speech from the other side, "Confess!"

For a long time, you both sat on the bed, looking at nothing but your own laps whilst fiddling with your fingers. You were both silent, not really knowing what to say.

"How long?" Jungkook suddenly asked, making you jump a little bit. "Since when have you felt this way?"

"It's kinda confusing."

"Hit me."

"That one time, when I was drunk, and I," You lifted your head and accidentally made eye contact. "Yeah."

"So you went and dated Kai, while you liked me?" He laughed out. "Who does that shit?" He continued laughing.

"Me, apparently."

"Why?"

"I was in denial."

"It was obvious I had a bit of an interest in you, Y/N."

"I didn't want to like you, you were supposed to be the flirty guy that distracts me from the one, but that didn't go as planned, so here we are."

"Idiot."

"Shut up."

You both sat, still not looking at each other, but smiling. His smile faltered, and he looked at you. "I know you heard me."

"Huh?"

"When I told you I love you, I know you heard me."

"I did." You looked at him.

"Then what the fuck?" His eyes seemed to fill with pain, anger. "Why didn't you say it back?"

"I froze."

"What a great excuse." He was crying now, you reached out to wipe the tears from his face, but he moved back and looked down at his lap.

"Jungkook, I love you, I love you so much, and I hurt you a shitload of times and I regret it. But I'm here now, and I want no one else but you. So, love me back and let's make some magic."

"Ew." Jungkook laughed out. "That was cliche."

"Shut up."

"No." He placed a hand under your chin and kissed you, "Be my girlfriend, please." You nodded your head, "Sh, let me kiss you, boyfriend." He smiled and went in for another kiss.

While you guys were kissing, Jimin slammed the door open and scared both of you. "Don't ruin my sheets!" He felt around the bed. "I don't know about you guys, but I don't sleep in pussy juice and dick milk."

"Ok Jimin." You laughed out, clinging on to Jungkook and walked out to the living room with him. "Hey, come here." He bent down and you whispered in his ear, "I love you."

"Ew, feelings." He contorted his face.

"But-"

"Shut up." He put a finger to your lips, "Enjoy me being your boyfriend." For the rest of the night, you watched movies until you drifted off to sleep on Jungkook's shoulder.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
In my opinion, it wasn't that bad. Probably was cringe to you. To me too, but I can't do any better. So we'll have to deal with it for now. Also, this is not the end of the book, I'll still have a few chapters covering Jungkook's and your relationship.