Chapter 2

Jungkook pov
How you think about it , how you think about . I bet it got my haters hella sick . Ano.... I took alarm clock and shut it down before getting up and going to bathroom . Wait did I forgot something yup my intro .

( Jungkook : While i take a bath author-nim will introduce me to you . Right author-nim . Author : What i am too lazy . Do it yourself . Jungkook : What *glares* . Author : No i am going you go and bath . Jungkook : *walks away* . )

Hi i am jeon jeongguk or jungkook . I am the leader of koreas most dangerous gang called the soul hunters . People are so afraid of my name that they can pee in their pants hearing my name . My family consists of my mother , elder sister and 6 gang members . Although i have a very big gang but these 6 members are like brothers to me .

They were with me from the time my father formed this gang till now even after my father's death . Yes my father is dead while saving us . He loved us every much . After his death i became cold , rude and merciless killer .

The people who now even dare to look at my family in bad way r dead next day . And yes even if i am a a gangleader i still have to go to school because of my mother because she thinks i still need to study . I hate school because of fangirls or should i say sluts , whores and bitches that cling on me , jimin and tae .

Yes they go school with me because they also need to study and its my mom's order . RM hyung , Suga hyung and hobi hyung graduated . They love my mom and can die for her .

RM is my noona bf . Suga and hobi are dating and jimin and tae are dating . Tae hate it when those so called fangirls try to flirt with jimin . Although the whole school know we are gangsters , jimin and tae ate dating but those bitches cant stop flirting . Tae and jimjn are dating so less flirting for them but i am single so they just beg for me to take them .

Not that i am virgin . I have fucked girls and boys but i cant stay at one person more than a week . I get bored easily . They know it still they beg for me . That's why i hate school . Right know i am 'dating' with whore called brittney ( just a name please dont mind ) . She is school so called most beautiful girl and queen bee . I admit she is good when i fuck her but she is still a slut . But because of mom i go to school .

I get ready  . Let me gave you a tour of my mansion .

Mansion from outside