Chapter 9

Grap Holy water guys 😈😈😈 . Keep some for me too .

Third Person's POV .
Nothing could be hard , the only sound that was both of the man hearing was jin's fast breathing . Jin wanted to slap the smirk on jungkook's face . He was afraid yet exited for what was coming next .

Jungkook entered the classroom while locking it behind him . He started to walk towards jin while jin started to back away not knowing the wall was just behind him . When his back touched the cold wall he knew there was no other way of escape .

"fudge ." jin cursed innocently .
"You are soo innocent when you try and curse baby . Thats not even close to a curse" jungkook said while his eyes darker than usual . He caged jin inbetween his arms .

Without wasting time jungkook smashed his lips on jin's soft ones . This kiss was rougher , deeper and passionate than their usual kisses . Jungkook bit jin's lips making him moan , he took this chance slipping his tongue in jin's mouth . Tasting every corner of his marked territory .

While jin was enjoying every second of it . He thought jungkook's rougher side was more pleasurable . Jungkook pulled away making jin whine .
"Ohh kitten you shouldnt be enjoying this remember its a punismnent . " jungkook said with a smirk plastered on his face .

Jungkook bend jin on his stomach on the table the was right beside him . 5 seconds and jin was naked and all ready for only jungkook . Jungkook admired jin's body . His unmarked milky was calling for jungkook to be marked .

"Ahhh!!!" jin moaned in pain and pleasure when jungkook's hand meet rather harshly with jin's bum .
Did he just spanked me? , Jin thought .
"Yes baby boy" jungkook answered with amusement in his voice .
Did i said that to loud , jin thought again .
"What am i gonna do with you kitten but you were being a bad kitten back in the class right" jin could only nod.

"Then count I am gonna spank you 10 times if you lost the count we will start again." jungkook said .

Spank...
Ahhh on...one
Spank...
T..tw..two
Spank...
Thre...ee
Spank...
"f..four please"jin didnt know what he was begging for .
Spank...
Fi...fiv..e
Spank...
Si..x
Spank...
"Se..ven" no more jin sobbed .
"Baby just 3 more comeone listen to daddy ." jin nodded
Spank...
Eigh...t
Spank...
Ni...ne
Spank...
Te...ten

Jungkook growled at the red marks on jin's butt . He was proud that this angel belongs to him . Jungkook hand touched jin's tight hole . He started to tease jin by not entering his finger in his hole . Jin was whinning mess . When jungkook entered his finger he was gifted with long slutty moan .

Jungkook started moving his finger back and forth . A minute later jin was asking for more . But jungkook had other plans .
“Beg . Beg like a slut you are . ” jungkook growled .
Jin was embarrassed but he wanted more . He couldnt form words . Tears started to spill from need .
“Please jungk...”he couldnt complete his sentence when he got a hard and rough spank .
“What baby ?” jungkook tilted his head to the side innocently . But he was far from innocent . Jin knew what he was saying .

“Please daddy fuck me .” jin purred . If jungkook didnt knew jin personaly he would thought of him for some slut but noo jin was jungkook's property . Without any warning added 3 fingers at same time . And started scissoring jin open . After awhile his whole fist was in jin's hole .

Jungkook grabbed jin's hair and made him look at jungkook .
“Look slut your hole is taking my whole fist . Such a slut you are .” jungkook said in a dangerously low voice .
Jin started to feel a familiar feeling in his stomach and he few that he was about to cum . His moans were getting louder and louder. Someone passing by the classroom could even hear his moans .

Jungkook knew jin was close . He fastened his pace .
“Cum for me like a slut you are ” jin should be feeling sad hearing these words from jungkook but no these word made him more and more hot . He cummed with a loud daddy . Jin slumped back on the table after reaching his high .

He looked back to see jungkook staring at him . His eyes held emotions that made jin feel like he was on cloud nine . Love , admiration , lust and hunger . Jin eyed jungkook's bulge . That must be painful he thought . Jin didnt know from where that confidence came from but he got on his eyes and opened jungkook's pant zipper . Jungkook hard dick jumped from his pants .

Jungkook was taken aback when jin started opening his pants zipper . But he smirked when an idea popped in his mind . Before jin could touch his dick jungkook took his dick in his own hand and made his tip touch jin's lips .
“Come on baby tell daddy what you want” jungkook said as he thought that jin would not say anything but was taken back my jin's next words .

“Daddy i want to suck you big , thick dick . I want to make you feel good too.” jungkook growled at his words and without any  warning he started thrusting in jin's mouth . Jin gagged a few times but he was loving every second on it . Jungkook's moans were encourging him to do more . He started to play with jungkook's balls .

A few minutes later jungkook came in jin's mouth and jin swallowed it all making jungkook growl at his slutty action . Jungkook again made jin lay on his stomach on the table and settled his dick in between jin's ass crack . He started moving up and down making jin moan .
“Tell daddy what you want kitten and i will give it to you.”jungkook growled .
“Fuck me daddy ” and that was the last straw .

Jungkook slammed his dick inside jin hitting jin's prostate directly making jin scream in pleasure . Jungkook kept hitting the same spot again and again .
“Let me whose slut you are?” jungkook bit jin's neck leaving hickeys on his neck .
“You . I am belong to you . I am your slut .” jin panted .
“Yes . You . Are . Mine . ” jungkook said every word while thrusting . Jin was reaching his high again .
“Cum for me baby” jin came making jungkook cum right after him .

Jin was tired after his long punishment session . Both of them slide down on the floor . Jungkook was leaving butterfly kisses on jin's neck .
“Baby you had fun right , although it was a punishment .” jungkook grinned like a bunny as if he didnt destory jin's cute as right now . But right now it was jin's time to have some fun .
“Daddy was it your best ? I thought you had more to show .” jin asked not so innocently .

Jungkook was taken a back by jin's words and he knew his innocent baby was long gone .
“Oh baby i will tell you what fucking means ” jungkook smirked .
Lets say jin broke his ass in the same classroom .

Hi lovelies . How r you guys ? Did you liked this chapter . Please vote and comment and stay tuned .

YES please gave me some holy water . 😢😢😢 . May God forgive you all and specially ME .

SEE YOU ALL IN HELL SOON .