Epilogue

Third Person's POV

"You cheater , you cheated jungkook . I can't believe I fucking love you , how could you ." Jin cried dramatically while jungkook stood watching his husband being a drama queen . It's been 3 years of his great . He never regret choosing jin as his life partner. 

His son Jeon taemin was more of a mama's boy while his daughter Jeon somi was daddy's little princess

His son Jeon taemin was more of a mama's boy while his daughter Jeon somi was daddy's little princess.  Now you must be thinking why is Jeon Seokjin being a drama queen well it's because of a fucking game .

It's been two years since they got married . Jungkook waited because he wanted to make sure jin and his angels where healthy enough to be bought in front of the world . Plus jungkook was really happy knowing that the world officially knows jin is his .

Seokjin even after giving birth to their twins was still innocent and childish kitten jungkook meet 3 years ago . But for their children Seokjin did became an ideal mother . Took care of them , made sure they eat , sleep and played well . Jungkook loved , loves and we'll always love them with all his heart .

"Jin baby it's just game leave it ." Jungkook tired to coo his jin . But jin decided that pouting is the best for know. 

"Jin be good or I will punish you right here ." Jin blushed deeply at this point . Really jungkook will never change .

"Daddy i want another bwother and sister pwease ." Taemin said out of now where causing jin to resemble a tomato . Somi nodded her head . Really are they even their children or only jungkook's children.  They always take his side when they should be only taking their mom's side .

Jungkook picked jin bridal style and made their way towards their own room but not before

"My little angels , jimin uncle will pick you guys up and take you guys to park while  daddy and mommy will make babies , don't disturb us ." Jungkook winked at the children causing them to giggle as they ran towards the entrance of the house where Jimin stood with a smile on his face as he picked these little angels up .

"Jungkook you horny bastard how cab you speak like this in front of our children , you idiot ." Jin smacked jungkook's coconut like head .

Jungkook laid jin down on their bed as he straddled him kissing him slowly .

"Jin if you remember I said I want many children . Don't forget it because I still want many children ." Jungkook smirked at jin's face .

It's not like jin can resist jungkook . During his delivery when he said he will never have sex with jungkook well it was just words nothing else .

"Jin never forget that you're mine ." With that moans and skin slapping could be heard with in a silent house .

God bless jin because we don't know when will jungkook be satisfied and how many children he actually wants .

*sighs* this is the end *wipes tears* tysm for supporting my  first book and loving my second book . People who are waiting for step brothers update it will be posted today at night time so prepare your selves *evil laugh*

Love you guys ❤❤❤

Bye