Chapter 18

Author's POV

Jin was now wandering in the streets of Seoul.  Tears kept falling from his eyes . And damn right now he was hungry . Of course he won't let that coconut head jungkook ruin it .

He entered the BBQ restaurant and ordered the food .

Well people looked at him because of the amount of food and for a man it was like much

Well people looked at him because of the amount of food and for a man it was like much . But that's what they think , jin was eating for 3 people now .

And he didn't gave a damn of what people think about . Well food is love , it wasn't for jungkook , he would have married food .

He devoured food like a hungry beast and eat till his hunger and cravings were satisfied . He burped in the end .

When he looked at the time it was already past 10 pm and that's when jin decided to go home . Of course he ain't gonna run away like some coward .

He is gonna knock some senses in that coconut head , muscle pig
beast . Though he is the mafia leader , he still is a pig who only have muscles but no brains .

Time skip

Jin's POV

Here i stood outside the house a bit hesitant but this ain't gonna stop me today . I will get all my answers . From why was he ignoring me to why he left me yesterday .

As soon as I entered the house it was dark inside no lights on . Looks like no one is there . So I guess I am alone . But should jungkook be here? I mean he is home till 10 pm .

I mean I don't want to rush things but what if he got tired of me and started going out with someone ? That means he might be cheating behind my back .

I didn't know I was crying till I tear dropped on my hand . Stupid pregnancy hormones.  Even if he is cheating , I won't be crying from him . I will make sure he knows what happens when you mess with me .

I made my way towards the corridor and stopped when I saw

Rose petal decorating the pathway of the corridor,  candle lights brighten the whole dark area

Rose petal decorating the pathway of the corridor,  candle lights brighten the whole dark area . It smelled so freaking yet so romantic .

I started to move forwards towards the end of the corridor,  where our room so located . I don't know what was happening . Is it for me ? I don't know .

I gasped the sight at the end of the corridor

A white table and two chairs decorated with rose petals and candles

A white table and two chairs decorated with rose petals and candles . I made my way towards the table and saw a note that said ,

Wait a minute baby .

A few minutes later I heard some noises behind my back making me turn towards it . There is saw a shadow in the dark . Before I could even say anything the persons started to speak

"I used to think I would never fall in love . I thought love was a burden and lover's a weakness.  But I was wrong the day I laid my eyes on you . Love is not weakness and but courage . I wish I could explain your eyes and how the voice gives me butterflies , how your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how everytime I am with you I feel soo complete."

I tired stopping my tears but it didn't help when jungkook came out of Shadows wearing shirt that said

I cried as I ran to him and hugged him soo tight as if my life depended on it . Jungkook broke the hug and went of his knees and said

"The day I will go one a knees for someone else , is the day I will tie shoe lace for our children" He said taking out the right and sliding it in my finger .

He wore the same ring , it was a couple ring .

"Jin will you make me the happiest person alive" and said as I nodded

"Jin will you make me the happiest person alive" and said as I nodded . But that wasn't enough for him as he grabed me by my waist and whispered. 

"Words baby boy" to which I said

"Yes" as I hugged him tight my face was read from embarrassment as he chuckled seeing my red face making me hit him . But he was fast enough to catch my wrist and crashing our lips together .

The kiss was soft and loving . I could feel his all emotions in the kiss . He was happy and released but soon it turned to more intense as he forced his tounge in my mouth and groped my ass making me moan . He explored every inch of my mouth making me feel dizzy if it wasn't for his hands I would have been on floor right now .

"Stop right now we don't want live porn here though I don't have any problem in it." Noona's voice ranged in our ears as we broke the kiss . I hid my face in jungkook's neck and he growled possessively. 

I heard a bunch of chuckles informing me that everyone was here . They saw and heard everything . Omg .

That's when I was pulled in a Hug by uncle , than,  aunt , thanks Mrs Jeon and than everyone . They kept congratulated.  I noticed jungkook kept looking at my ass. 

Omg save me please tonight .

Hi guys . How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter. 

How was the twist .

Hehe please vote and comment

Love you all

Bye