Chapter 3

Guys first i changed the tiltle . Instead of titles i will write chapter becuz titles tell the story ahead hehe .
And plzz keep holy water . A little smut ahead .
............................................................................................................
Warning a little smut a head (author is dirty minded) .

Jungkook pov
What are you doingjin asked .
“Kissing you . Why never kissed anyone before ?” I asked and jin cutely shoke his head saying no .
.“Dont worry i will make it special . ” i said .

I leaned closer to my baby's lips and his breaths became uneven . I could hear his heart beat . Our lips touched and fireworks started through out my body .I wrapped my one hand on his tiny wrist and another on the back of his neck . My baby started to kiss back and both of his hands were around my neck .

I started the kiss slow and sweet because i wanted my baby's first kiss to be special . The kiss became rough and jin moaned in kiss when i bit his bottom lip . I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance but remembered that he wont understand what i am asking for . My hands slowly reached his ass and i groped his ass making him gasp , I took the chance entered my tongue in his mouth making him moan again . His mouth tasted sweet , i can kiss him whole day . I have kissed many girls or should i say mostly girls although i am bisexual but i never kissed or fucked boys but this kiss was just amazing . I was not in mood of letting go but bloody dam oxygen .

We parted panting heavily . My arms were around his waist and his arms were around my neck .
“Baby you were great . Did you like that ?” his red face gave me the answer .
“Baby when ever i lick your lips in between the kiss means you have to part your lips for me .” i said and he nodded .
“OK ?” i asked rising my voice .
“Ok” he answered .
“Jungkook whats that ?” he said looking down on my pants .
I looked down shocked to see bulge in my pants but suddenly an idea popped in my mind as i smirked .
“You caused this . ” i answered and his eyes widened .
“But i ...” he started but i cut him off
“You will fix it now baby ” i said and he gave me a ‘but how’ look .
“I will teach you and you have to learn it because you and i will use it quite off ” i said and pushed him against the wall and parted his legs with the help of my knee .

I could feel he was hard too but not as me .
“Baby do u feel something hard in your pants? ” i said as he replied with a small yes and gave me ‘what does that mean look’ .
"That means you want to be touched" I said and he nodded cutely still in able to understand .
"I will teach you" I ask

Jin's pov
The kiss we shared was amazing . Like wow .
After I saw a bulge in his pants I told him while he said I am the cause of this . And he said he will teach me how to solve it .

He pushed me against the wall and parted my legs . I could feel his dick ohh I mean his no no thing on my no no thing . Well I know dick is the name but I feel weird saying the name soo hehe . But it feel good .

He started to rub or grind on me and the feeling of him rubbing on me was weird but so good my body was reacting to his touch . he smirked when I started to moan but his pace became slow as if teasing me . I whinned and started to grind myself of him and u could see amusement in his eyes but I didn't care I loved the new feeling .

Jungkook pov
My baby started to moan and I knew he liked the new feeling . He started to moan and I started to tease him by moving slowly . He whinned and grinded himself on me . I was shocked and amused but a smirked formed on my lips .

I gropped his ass and slammed his dick on my dick with full force . A satisfied moan escaped my mouth . My baby's pleasured face told me he enjoyed it too .

"Jung..jungkook" my baby moaned .
"Yes baby aaahh you like it ?" I asked and he nodded unable to answer .
"Baby this is just grinding there is more ." I said .
"More like?" He asked and i stopped .
"Like blowjob and sex and they r more pleasurable"I answered (I don't know more than that)
"Tonight come to my house , I will pleasure you and I will rip you innocence away " i growled lowly and he shivered .
"But aunt won't allow me" he said . And I asked him to give to his phone (yes he have one his aunt gave him and taught him how to use it too hehe)

I called his aunt and he picked the phone on second ring  .
"Hello jin . R u ok ? R u hurt ? " Her aunt started to bombard questions and I smiled quite caring .
"Hello aunty this is jungkook . Jin's classmate , tablemate and new boy... I mean best friend ." I answered .
"Oh hi . So Jin made a friend on his first day great . Hmm soo do u need anything " she asked .

" Hmm yes I wanted to take him to my house because of two reasons . One we have to do a project together . And second we will have some fun together . I mean playing etc " I answered I thought she won't allow because of jin's personality but I next answer made me shocked .
"Yes you can because I want him to be independent but please take care of him because he is to innocent and was homeschooled" she answered and I was grinning .
"Ok no problem" I answered
"And yes use a condom "i chocked on my saliva . She laughed and hung up .

I look at jin who was looking at me while frowning .
"You lied to aunt not good" he said while pouting .
"It was a half lie but the fun part wasn't a lie" I answered while kissing his neck and he moaned . Ohhhh these moans are turning me on .
"Baby try not to moan or I wouldn't be able to control " I said . Although he didn't understand what I won't be able to control but he knew I was trying to control something .

He nodded while bitting his lips . Another turn on . How can be someone so innocently sexy .
" Baby don't bite your lip . That's my job" I growled and once again captured his lips and bit them he moaned and I licked his lips asking for entrance which he granted easily . Quite a fast learner I thought .

We parted and I said
"Baby I will show you some real fun tonight and you will beg for more" I couldn't help but chuckle at his red cheeks . Cute .
Tonight is gonna be a real fun with my baby
My only baby .

Hiiii . I am back . Soo how was the chapter and they kissed . Although the smut was poor but wait for next chapter ladies and gentlemen if any men are there hehe . I will blow you all away with my next chapter . Hehe . Please vote and support . Okkkkk bye that's all of now .