Chapter 16

Third Person's POV
While sitting the car jin couldnt help but get scared why because jungkook looked like he was possessed by demon or should i say lucifer himself .

The way jungkook was driving the car looked like jin has to start preparing for his funeral . Well everyone is invited . Jin couldnt figure out what was wrong with jungkook . What was he angry at ?

As soon as they reached their house , jin got dragged by jungkook all the way to jungkook room . As soon as they entered their bedroom , jungkook made his way towards bathroom and made jin stand inside the shower with himself .

The water was flowing on their bodies and jin couldnt help but blush why because of jungkook white shirt . Wow everything was visible but he got the courage to ask ,

“J..jungkoo.k whats wrong ? Why are you soo angry ? Are you angry at me ? If yes I am sorry . I didn-” jin got cut off by a possessive peck .

Though it was for a mere second but now he know jungkook wasnt angry at him .

“You talk to much kitten . I am just removing the fuckers touch from your body . How dare he touch whats mine . I will show him what happens when someone messes with me and whats mine ”

Jin shivered at the dark words from jungkooks mouth , but he could help but feel happy that he got a guy like jungkook . It was like his wattpad fantacies became true . And it was unbeliebubble. 

Water continued to pour on their bodies as Jungkook moved forward hiding his face in jin's neck. Well it was a site to see a dangerous mafia leader seeking comfort in small fragile boys embrace. 

But jungkook here was happy that his baby was home safe and sound and he was seizing this moment . A few minutes later jungkook pulled away. He helped jin in changing and laid him on the king size bed .

He sat beside jin , brushing his hair with his fingers and a moment later soft baby snors were heard and jungkook smiled knowing his kitten was asleep .

Jungkook stood from the bed and looked at jin who now slept peacefully . He knew jin was tired and well as know jin is asleep it's time to meet that fucker Justin. 

⌚⌚⌚time skip⌚⌚⌚

Jungkook now reached the place where he loves to torture people . His face was emotionless and his state was too calm but we all its calm before a storm .

As soon as he reached the front door , everyone was already bowing , showing respect to their leader . Well why not jungkook is the damn leader and they will bow to him .

He entered and was meet with the site of Justin and his batch sister all tied up to the chair . Jungkook smirked . Let the game begin .

He knew what he needed to do . Everything was planned . It will be fun playing . Jungkook sat down in front on them .

"Beg me and I might forgive you" Justin laughed at this statement . Of course he knew he would die but he was a bit disappointed that he couldn't kill jungkook. 

"Well no need , I know I will die but I am a bit disappointed that I couldn't taste that beautiful kitten" jungkook growled before punching him square in his face .

A satisfied Crack was heard carried with a cry but not from Justin but from Sabrilla.  Why cause now this bitch was afraid . Well now it's too late for that .

But jungkook thought why not first get done with Justin.  Jungkook went towards the table where all types of knives were displaced . He took the peeler and made his way towards Justin. 

He smirked at him and started to peel Justin's skin , starting from his chest moving towards his face . Justin started to cry from pain though he wasnt afraid to die thats what he said at the start doesn't mean he wasn't afraid of the outcome .

Jungkook , he was just peeling Justin's skin , without even blinking . He looked so calm . A few more minutes of peeling , jungkook threw the peeler and took a small knife .

He saw Justin's appearance and smirked , his half of face was peeled . If someone saw him now would like literally vomit .

"Ohh boy you will be begging for me to kill you but I won't,  this is what you get to touch the my kitten" jungkook stabbed his knife in Justin's right eye twisting it and taking it out .

Justin screamed in pain as his eye was taken out . Guards in the room bowed their heads more as they saw how brutal their boss was know .

Jungkook took his gun shooting Justin's left leg than right and settled his gun in Justin's mouth shooting it continously. 5 bullets and now the gun was empty .

Justin laid there emotionless . Jungkook smirked before turning towards that bitch who was now sitting there with wet pants . She peed , we'll who won't. 

"Don't worry slut I don't hit woman but doesn't mean you won't die" jungkook made his way towards the sofa on the right side of the basement as a tall woman made her way towards Sabrilla. 

⌚⌚⌚time skip⌚⌚⌚

Sabrilla laid there . Her fingers laid on the floor and her head almost detached from her body . Jungkook ordered his men to clean the place .

He went to shower before going back to home .

Hi guys . How r you all? Did you guys like this chapter?

So I have 2 questions

1. If you guys want mpreg in this book?

2.And I am writing a new book . Plot is already in my mind . This new book won't be rushed like my this current book . Well "you're mine" is my first book that's why this books a bit you know cringe and childish . 😂😂😂
So which ship do you want . I have three options
A. Jinkook
B. Taejin
C. Taejinkook

This book will be finished soon 2 or 3 more chapters .

Vote and comment ❤❤❤
Love you guys
Bye