Chapter 4

Smut warning in this chapter . Grap holy water plzzz 😀

..........................................................................

Jungkook's POV
It was the end of school hours and me , jin , tae and jimin were heading to our cars . Students were eyeing jin specially female students . And why not my baby was soooo beautiful that anybody could drool over him . One glare from me and they stopped eyeing my jin . We were at the end of the hallway when i heard a high pitched voice .

“Hi baby” that bitch i mean brittney said .
“What?” i snapped coldly .
“Baby i just came to tell you that you were hot and sexy yesterday” she whispered trying to look sexy but my baby jin was more hot and sexy without him knowing it .
“Bitch listen here . I will make it clear . WE . ARE . OVER .” i growled .
“What . I love you . You cant do that ” she said i just smirked . Then she noticed jin and she looked at him in disguise . I wanted to kill her but jimin hand stopped me .
“Dont tell me you are broke up with me becuz of this thing” she said and i could see tears in jin's eyes .

I grabbed jin by his hand and walked out before i could loose my temper and kill the bitch on the spot . But i heard brittney saying the she will get me back . In your dreams bitch . Tae and jimin reached there car and me and jin reached my car . Jin sat in passengers seat and we drove towards my mansion . During the drive i told jin not worry about brittney . Ofcourse i couldnt curse in front of him , so i told him the brittney is a bad girl and stay away from him . He nodded like a puppy .

When we reached the mansion i knew jimin and tae along with everyone will ask about my baby and of course they and the whole world will know that jin is mine . I saw my baby looking at my house in awe . I took his hand and guided him in the mansion . When we entered everyone was sitting in the hall and it was like they were waiting for us . I saw jimin and they and they were grinning . The moment I saw them I knew they told everyone about Jin .

"Hi everyone" I greeted . And got hey , hello from everywhere .
I knew they were gonna bombard me with questions including my mom before they could do that I started .
"Everyone this is Jin . My baby , boyfriend , my future wife and mom of my children . And I love him ." I could see smiles on their faces when I answered and blush on my baby face .
"Any questions" I asked laughing .
"I am happy for you my son . And hi Jin . I am the mother of these 8 idiots here . Nice too meet you ." My mom said .
"Hi . I am Kim seokjin but you can call me Jin " Jin answered shyly .

"Come Jin sit with us btw I am jiwon , jungkook's noona and call me noona . And this is namjoon my bf . But you can call him RM hyung" . Jiwon noona said .
"Hi I am hoseok but call me hobi hyung and that's my bf yoongi or sugar hyung . Hobi hyung said .
"And baby you know tar and jimin hung right " I asked and he nodded .
"Guys I am taking Jin with me in my room you call can talk to him tomorrow . He is staying night here and yes jimin I massaged you jin's information . So tell everyone about him so you don't have any problem about why Jin is so innocent or anything" I said and he nodded .

I took Jin by his hand and guided him towards my room . I can't wait . (I know you all can't too hehe)

Mrs jeon POV
(after jimin told all of them about jin's history)
Thank God jungkook got serious about someone . I love this kid although he is too innocent but I know jungkook will take care of this innocent baby .

Jiwons POV
Ohhh jin is soon cute . Thank God jungkook got some common sense and choose Jin over his all bitch gf's .

Whole BTS POV
"Jin is cute" . Said jimin and j-hope while fangirling .
"By looking at his face I think he is mentally stable unlike some people" said sugar while eyeing jimin and his bf whole r still fangirling .
"And he is really handsome and his shoulders were like wow" said Tae .
Namjoon stayed silent while smiling because he knew Jin is a good choice .

Smut warning
Jin's POV
After meeting everyone , jungkook took me to his room . His room was really beautiful .
"Hey baby boy come here" I blushed hearing the nick name but I obeyed .
"Yes Kookie" I said . I have him this nick name .
"Kookie? Is it my nickname?" He said and I nodded shyly .
"No problem . Give me as many nicknames as you want but call me daddy when we are alone" he said huskily
"Daddy" I said .

He started taking of my shirt while I was looking at him not knowing what to do .
"Jin I love you" jungkook said
"I l..love you t..too ." I said while blushing
"Jin do you trust me?" He said and I nodded .
"Soo let me do what I am doing and I promise you will ask for more . Ok ." He said
"Ok but w...what are we d..doing" I asked .
"You will know it baby " with that he kissed me .

Stop while you can real smut ahead
Jungkook POV
I kissed him slowly but the kissed got rougher and rougher . I gently pushed him on bad and howered over him . I started kissing his neck leaving hickey's . I took on his shirt and admired the view in front of me . His milky skin , plump lips and toned chest was calling for me to mark him .

I captured his one nipple in-between my lips and started sucking it recieving low moans from him . My other hand playing with his other nipple .
"Kookie" he moaned
"Wrong name baby . What I told you to call me " I whispered .
"Ahhh daddy" he moaned . And I smirked .

My hands started to move towards his pants and I took them off along with his boxers .
I could he was embarrassed but it won't stop me . His dick was licking pre cum and was hard .
"You are already wet baby and only for me" I growled and he whimpered .
I started to play with his dick . Moving my hand up and down slowly .
"Daddy" he moaned loudly .
"Yes baby moan my name" I whispered .

I took out the lube from the side table and poured it in my fingers .
"Baby tell me if it hurts ok" I said and he nodded .
I inserted my index finger in his hole earning a moan from him and fuck he was right . I started to move and another finger .
"Daddy more" he moaned and I smirked
"As you wish baby" I answered .

I added my third finger and thrusted faster and after a minute he cummed . I heard sobs from my baby and I panicked .
"Baby what happened" I asked while caressing his cheek .
"I peed on your bed" he sobbed while I chuckled .
"Baby it's cum and it happens when you feel to much pleasure ." I said and he nodded .
"Let's continue" I said and he blushed . Cute .

I took off my shirt along with my pants and boxers while my baby was blushing looking at me . I took his hands and put them on my chest .
"It's all yours baby" I whispered and kissed him .
"Jin I am gonna enter you know" I said and he gave me a 'its not gonna fit' look .
"Baby it's gonna fit . You and your body are made for me" I answered as i entered him

He moaned in pain and tears started to flow from his eyes . I waited until he adjusted my size . I started to move slowly while watching this beautiful view underneath me .

"Ahhh baby you are so tight" I groaned .
"Ahhh daddy faster" he moaned and I thrusted faster .
"You like it baby hmm?" I asked while thrusting faster .
"Yes" he moaned even louder when I hit a certain spot . Found it .
I kept abusing that spot and knew that he was about to cum .
"Cum for me baby" I whispered and he cummed while saying my name.

I cummed right after him . I layed beside him and I knew my baby was exhausted .
"Did you have fun baby" I whispered pecking his lips .
"Yes Kookie but what is it called " he asked
"Sex but for us it's called love making" I answered he nodded .
" Baby go to sleep . You r tired and I know it " I told him he whispered ok and slept right after that .
I cleaned us both and slept hugging my baby in my arms .

Jin's POV
This was the best experience in my life . Now I know it's called sex but loving making is what Kookie told me to say . It hurt at the start but the pleasure was amazing . Kookie cleaned us and slept while hugging me . I love you Kookie .

I am back guys . Hehe lazy potato . Well I am not expert in writing . I write becuz I want to make my own ending . Plzz vote and comment . Stay tuned . That's all for know bye .