Chapter 12

Sorry wattpad was causing problems . Heres an update . Enjoy .

Jin's POV
I was here sitting with my 4 new friends S.coups , kris , luhan and harry ( i almost forgot them ) laughing at their silly jokes . But the most thing i was enjoying was seeing jungkook . Him sitting on the other table with tae and jimin , and like cartoons you could basically see the smoke coming from his ears .

I was trying not to laugh . Yes he told me everything from him being in mafia to killing that man who was spying on me  yesterday . Even Mrs Jeon and noona ( jk's sis ) also explained every single thing to me .

Ok I am an understanding person . You can share your problems with me . I told noona and Mrs Jeon that i understand everything but i want to punish jungkook for not telling me the truth .

Sooo he still thinks i am angry at him but i already forgive him . Still my daddy needs to be punished doesnt he ? Not always i need to take the punishment . Now i will tell him what is the punishment for a bad daddy .

( Jin you shouldnt be doing this jk might punish you instead )

Third person's POV
Sir we have became friends with master jin and we will always protect him . No matter what ” kris said looking at the other three who nodded in approval .

The got an okay from their boss with that they hung up . Harry and s.coups went towards their own class whick was biology while kris and luhan when towards their own class which was maths .

As for jungkook OMG the possessive bastard was thinking of ways to kill the 4 guys to tired to take his baby away from him . Not knowing that the 4 of them were whipped for each other .

Jungkook's POV
I saw jin walking towards the boys bathroom . I followed him and as i entered i saw jin entering in a stall while i glared at everyone who were there and made them go away .

I waited till  jin came out of the stall and washed his hands not knowing i was there but as soon as he turned he stopped dead in his tracks . Ofcourse he had too.

He thought he could get away from he all  shit he pulled . Well know he needs to know who JEON JUNGKOOK is . I smirked as i saw him walking backwards as soon as i started to walk towards him .

“ohh kitten you thought you could run away from me like that .” i said as i cornered him against the bathroom stall .
“I.i.....i ” he tired to speak .
“Ohhh baby i....i...i what ?” i mocked

Ofcourse i was angry at him . I know i hid the truth but my love for him is , was & will always be real .

Jin's POV
Really . My plan that i didnt started just got failed .

Really?
OMG Whose that ?
Oh hi i am your subconcious .
Really i think i am getting out of my mind .
You are already out of your mind you thought you could punish our daddy here , who is dominant here .
What he needed to be punished and secondly he is my daddy not yours .
Well i am a part of you he basically he is mine too . And i hope you can walk tomorrow . Byeeeeee .

What do you mean ? Oyeeee answer my question
My question was answered when i looked at jungkook

“Ohhhh kitten  ” he said smirking

Hi everyone . Well please vote for this chapter .
And i wanted to ask that the 4 characters (kris, luhan , s.coups&harry) should they have some gay stufff ?
Please tell me .

And thank you soooo much of loving thos book (if you did) .
Hope you like it and byeeee .