Chapter 17

Jin's POV

It's been 2 weeks since everything got back to normal . That night when jungkook came back , he was like really happy and told me that now everything is OK.  No one will never disturb our life .

Well I am really happy but there are these two things that are lately disturbing me

1. Jungkook has been acting weird.  Lately he has distanced himself from me . He leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night and when I ask him what's wrong he usually ignores this question and rarely talks to me .

2. I have been feeling weird lately . I have like this morning sickness , weird cravings and mood swings and guess what I eat like for 3 people . Like what?

That's why my aunt took me to doctor and right now we are waiting for our number .

"Mr kim please come in" a nurse said as we walked inside the doctors office .

"Hi . Mr kim what can I do for you today."the female doctor asked as we sat on the chairs beside the table .

"Hello Doctor . Well I have been feeling weird lately . Like cravings , mood swings and morning sickness . I don't know what wrong" I said as I saw the doctors reaction changed from confused to a knowing expression. 

"Well Mr kim I think know what's happening to know and it's one of those rare cases but before any conclusion I want you to pee in this" She said handing me a small container .

Without questioning I did what I was told to . She even took some blood for test and told us to wait a little.

Half hour later .

Now here I was sitting waiting for doctor to answer about the weird thinks happening to me .

She came back smiling  and told me to lay down on the bed laid on the side of the office . She lifted my shirt and applied a cold white gel on it .

A few moments later 2 dots appeared on the screen . What were they .

"Congratulation Mr Kim.    You're 2 weeks pregnant" it's like everything stopped for a moment and I waiting for her to tell me Ohh it's a joke but no nothing happened .

"But how?" These words came out of my mouth .

"I know Mr kim it might be a little too weird but it's true . You are one of those rare male who have female organ as well . I mean not vagina but you insides are same as a female and you have a womb to carry the children." She said as tears started to form in my eyes .

I heard a sob coming from my right as I looked at aunt who was now in tears as well . And at that moment I knew I am the luckiest person . Loving family , loving boyfriend and now children as well .

"And yes there is another thing . You see these two dots well you are going to have twins . Congrats again" that's when I couldn't stop my tears as my aunt hugged me tightly .

"When can we know the gender doctor" aunt asked as wiped her tears .

"Well not before 5 months " She answered

"Than thank you so much doctor" I said as I got up and stood on my feet .

"Well jin first month's might be a bit difficult,  like morning sickness etc but than everything will be alright , now take care of yourself and these Champs here"

Well waved goodbyes to each other as I took my reports from the doctor .

Don't worry babies daddy will be happy to know about you guys .

Time skip .

Here i stood outside jungkook's office with reports in my hands . I am nervous as hell . Ohh God please help with that I entered the office .

Jungkook was talking on phone and as soon as he saw me he immediately cut the call and smiled at me , felling surprised I guess .

"Hi kitten . What a surprise.  What are you doing here ?" He asked as he made his way towards me .

"Jungkook I have something important to tell you" I said as he motioned me to continue

"I am pregnant" I heard a loud laugh coming from jungkook as he laughed so hard that tears fell from laughing .

"Ohh baby nice joke" He said and I gave him the reports doctor gave me.  He looked at me weirdly before opening them and started to read them

"I am not joking . I really am pregnant . At first I thought it was a joke as well but no I was wrong . I am one of the rare cases . Jungkook we are going to parents" I said but got got answer from jungkook .

I looked in his eyes and they were emotionless and than I got the reaction that I was most afraid of .

Jungkook stomped out of the office leaving me alone there . I held my stomach as tears build up in my eyes .

"Don't worry babies mommy's gonna protect you guys"

HI guys . How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter .

Well I never knew that what happens or how doctor checks the patient before telling them that they are pregnant.  Cause never went to hospital with a pregnant woman but wattpad taught about it . Thanksssss wattpad

Soo 2 more chapters and this book is finished . I have already started to work on my new book and from the votes taejinkook are for the win.

Please vote and comment
Bye❤❤❤