Chapter 15

Third persons POV
Jungkook was angry, restless . He just wanted to to kill the person who took his jin away from him .

When jungkook reached the hotel , his jin was missing . There was another note with his note that said

Come and find him if you can .
J.

Jungkook already knew who this bloody J was . It was the fucker justin . Now jungkook was thinking of ways he would kill that fucker once he lays his hands on him .

As jungkook was busy thinking , he heard his front open and there came a man in his 40's with a woman who probably was his wife and 4 young guys who seemed oddly familiar .

Then it clicked in jungkooks mind . They were the guys at their school but what were they going here ?

“I know jungkook you have many questions in your mind and we are here to answer you ” said the elder man whose name jungkook has yet to find .

But this man had a dangerous arura around him that can make like anybody weak on their knees . Anbody except for jungkook .

“Hi i am Park Bogum and this is my wife sunmi . We are jin's uncle and aunt . ” mr park said . (a

: well jin's uncle and aunt i forgot to give them names soo now these are their names)

Jungkook opened his mouth to question but before he could
“And i am the leader of the gang called the scarlet ” mr park said and jungkook couldn't alter a word .

Seeing jungkook condition mr park choose to continue
“And these 4 boys there are my best men . We wouldnt let our jin to be with you if we sensed any danger from you . We know that you are a dangerous person but we also know you love our jin , and will do anything to save him. ” mr park finished with a small almost unnoticible smile .

Mrs park on the other side rushed to jungkook and started pulling his cheeks making jungkook look like a bunny trying to free himself .

“I am sooo happy that jin fell inlove with you . You might seem dangerous but for me you seen like a small bunny ” mrs park giggled like a teenager

“Sorry its my wife is like this” mr park said pulling mrs park in hus arms

“Well they will help you find jin and dont ask why because we know” mr park said taking his wife his wife with him and turned towards the door to leave but jungkook's next question stooped them .

“Arent you worried of jin?”questioned jungkook and all of them smiled at this question .

“Why would we be worried when we already know where he is ”mr park said before tossing a page towards jungkook .

“Go find him and that fucker justin is all yours .”mr park said before leaving with his wife .

Jungkook noticed that there was an address written on the page and he knew it was where is baby jin is kept . He pulled his phone out and dialed namjoon's number .

After the call , he turned his attention towards the 4 boys and remembered punishing jin because of them . Ohhhh he could feel himself getting hard .

Jungkook its not the time he thought . And he tired remembering their names which jin told him . They were ohhh

Noticing troubled expression on jungkook's face , kris decided to introduce themselves .

“well as you know we are members of scarlet . I am kris and this is my twin bro s.coups . They are luhan and harry . And well harry is justin brother and before you do something he is against justin and his doings . ”kris explained .

Jungkook nodded and gave them a signal to follow . He opened the door of the closet of that room and as they entered they saw that it was full of different guns , knives and other tools .

Jungkook told them to pick any they like . As soon as they picked they guns , they headed to the front door where cars were already waiting fir them .

Jungkook wanted to ask a few questions and as soon as they entered the car jungkook asked

“So you guys in relationship ?” jungkook said indicating to luhan and kris plus s.coups and harry .

“Yes we are” growled kris and s.coups at the same time .
(a

: i am gonna make a chapter or two at how this miracle happened)
“Well i have my jin dont worry” jungkook said noticing their expressions .

Thats when they reached their destination . Smirk made his way on jungkooks lips . That man is dead .

Time skip by lazy author

Blood . It was see of blood . Sadistic smirk on jungkook's face and bloody clothes . Simply a terrifing sight . Jungkook made his way towards the last door which lead to a basement .

The other 4 following behind . They heard whimpers of pain and that was the last string for jk . As soon as they entered they saw justim hovering over jin who tired to resist .

“Stop right there bitch before i cut you hand and shove it in you fucking mouth”jungkook growled and punched justin . The cracking sound was heard and well justin held his broken nose .

Jungkook picked jin was was about to leave but stopped and told kris to take that fucker and gave him a good service . Jungkook will come back later .

With that he left .

For jin he was happy that jungkook came but noticed that junkook was angry , he hoped everything is ok .

Hi guyssss . How r u .
So did you guys liked this chapter

Vote and comment .

I would like to thanks VisualKingJin and YOONGILookingFINE
Thanks for commenting , though i answer all comments but it will take time for you guys becuz i am bzy but i will answer it as soon as possible thats why thankssss .

Love you guysss . Thanks for supporting this book❤❤❤.

Byeeeee❤