Chapter 10

Third person POV
After the steamy hot session , the two love birds made their way out of the class one with smirk on his face while other limping . Every student was eyeing jin because of the obvious hickes on his nick .

( WOW JUNGKOOK 😲😲😲 )

Like his neck was the only visible thing for all the students . Jin fastened his pace and fisted his hands on jungkooks shirt . Jungkook knew that jin was uncomfortable so he glared at every student who was eyeing his jin .

Everybody at school knew that jin was jungkook's property , they also knew that how possessive jungkook is , but jin's beauty was something they couldnt take their eyes off . But they couldnt claim what was already claimed my the beast himself .

Many students also knew that jin has tamed the devil himself . Jungkook was someone who never had a long relation with anyone . Just one night stands and he broke many hearts but still girls were at their feets for jungkook . But now jin has jungkook wrapped around his finger without even him knowing it . He has tamed the badboy .

( a/n well i want to recommend the book ."Taming the badboy. " Its in my reading list . Its a fucking great book . Just try it . Many of you must have even read it : )

Ring ring . Jungkook's phone rang . It was of Rm's and he knew it must be important .
"Baby go straight to the class i will come back after recieving the phone call ok ." jin nodded and made his way towards the class .

"Hello ." junkook said .
"We found the man who was spying on jin . He was in school when we found him . what should we do ?" rm said
"Bring him to the storeroom in the back of the school ." with that he cut the phone .

His eyes darkened at the thought of someone spying his jin . Let the game begin , he thought and made his way to the back of the school .

Jin was thinking of asking jungkook that what work he does . It must be something big because of constant phone calls . Not that jin was jealous or something right ? Why would he be jealous .

While jin was busy thinking he didnt even notice where the hell he was going . He stopped when he came back to his senses . He noticed that he was at the back side of the school . The surroundings were dirty like it wasnt cleaned in years . Their was only one door that looked like a storeroom .

Jin was about to go back when he heared whimpers coming from the storeroom . Curiosity took over him as he decided to peek through the little opened door .

The scene in front of him was terrible . Their was a man in his middle 30's laid in the middle of the room . Soaked in his own blood . He wasnt even moving just light whimpers could be heard .

Ofcourse being such a good hearted boy jin is , he decided to help the man without even thinking . He entered the room and run rowards the man before he could touch him he heard a dark voice that made his heart drop ,

Kitten you shouldnt be here . Now i dont know what i am gonna do .

Hiiiiii guys . Whacha doing ? How was this chapter . Please comment beacuse it encourages me and vote tooo .

Thank you guys sooo much for 3k reads

Thank you guys sooo much for 3k reads . OMG I am sooooo happy .

A bit about mee .
Hi . I am Asbah . I am 02 liner . I am in 1st year in collage ( 11th class ) . I am 5.3 inches short right but still . Born on 30 january 2002 . I am 38 kgs . Became an ARMY on 16 august 2017 . My ultimate bias is Jin . Jinkook and taejinkook is my life . Favourite colour is baby pink , light purple and black . I love dancing , drawing , writing (anything) , making hairstyles and cooking . I love making friends and talking .

And i write so that i can make my own ending .

That's all for now . Take care and stay tuned . Bye .