Chapter 14

Third persons POV .

Now if jin said he was scared than that would be an understatement because now all he just want to do is  go back to jungkook , in his harms . 

He wants to feel jungkooks body heat again , wants to see his loving smile and his possessive nature . He didnt know he was crying until he felt a tear drop fell on his hand .

“Look look what do we have here ” a rough voice said .

Jin looked up to see a man shirtless .

He looked a good man but never judge a book by its cover

He looked a good man but never judge a book by its cover .

“A beautiful kitten” jin wanted to vomit how the word kitten sounded from this man's mouth .

The unknown man came closer to where jin was sitting , too closer to his comfort . And his hand moved to touch jin's cheek .

"You must be thinking who I am right . Well I am justin . Leader of the second most known mafia gang” .

When jin heard the word mafia he knew he is in some dangerous shit .

“What d..do you w..want from me?” jin wanted to sound brave but damn that shutter .

“Ohh baby you are jungkook's property that means we have to take care of you right” justin smirked his hand of jin's cheek now started to move downwards to his chest .

Jin started to squrim under justin's touch only for justin to tight his grip on jin's arm causing jin to whimper .

“Well i am straight but seeing you crying and whimpering is turning me on . Now i understand why jungkook made you his bitch instead of my sister . You all are beautiful , submissive and fuckable .”

Tears from jins eyes didnt stop after hearing the word bitch . He was ashamed that he couldnt just defend himself and ashamed that this man was touching him without his will .

“Ohh baby dont cry . You will cry with pleasure after i fuck you hard . So hard that you will forget jungkook . ” justin smirked .

His hands started to move towards jin's pants but stopped when he hard .

“So this is the guy due to which my jungkook rejected me .”

Justin turned around to see his sister . Sabrila .

Sabrila came closer to where jin was tied up

Sabrila came closer to where jin was tied up . Her eyes held hatred . She now stood in front of jin .

“Bitch jungkook choose you over me . You and i are no match . Look at you slut . You are an ugly whore . I bet jungkook is using you . I know he will choose me once we are dont with you ?” she said .

And slapped jin hard using his lip to bleed .

(a/n : guys sabrila thinks jungkook is hers and she “Loves” jungkook . But jungkook rejected her because he hates her and her brother but still she is after jungkook . So thats a little jungkook and sabrila story)

Ohh sis dont worry . I am here right . I will take care of this bitch” justin laughed using sabrila to laugh as well .

Sabrila turned to leave but stopped right in her tracks and smirked .

“Brother oh please make a video of you fucking this bitch . It will be fun . I will watch it later ok” with that sabrila left .

“Oh a great idea there sis” justin took out his phone and set it in front of jin .

Jin didnt know what to do . All he could do was cry and pray that jungkook will save him . He will right?

Justin settled his phone and played the record button . He untied jin but jin couldnt move due to being tied up for a long time . He took of jin's shirt and slapped jin when he tired to protest .

Jin was now starting to except his fate that he will be raped by this monster and no one will save him .

No one . Not even his jungkook . Justin started to suck jin's neck where already many hickeys were laid because of jungkook .

When justin laid a hickey successfully , his hands started to move towards jin's pant .

“Stop right there bitch before i cut you hand and shove it in you fucking mouth”

Double update bitches . Yessssss .

Although jin is bottom but damn he looks soooo hot here

Although jin is bottom but damn he looks soooo hot here .

Please vote and comment . If there are any mistakes please tell me .
I will update soon .
Stay tune .
Till then ,
Bye ❤❤❤ .