Chapter 19

Jungkook's POV

I have been planning this for a while . I wanted to ask him to marry . The day he came to my office , I was talking to mom about surprise party between family members .

But when he told me he is pregnant.  If I say I was shocked would be an understatement,  I mean he surprised me instead . He gave me the most wonderful gift ever .

I just wanted to make it special for him , that's why I left office that day , and started preparing as I reached home .

I am soo happy that my baby is happy . I am soo happy that God gave me a chance to become father and with twins . I just hope it's a girl and boy and if it's not than we will get a little brother or sister for twins .

I feel like 3 children are not enough I mean like 5 to 8 are good enough . Right the more the great .

But right now I am hard as fuck just seeing that juicy ass and I can't help myself , I mean who can just looking at that juicy ass is enough to cum . I mean do I sound like a horny teenager but I can help myself .

Time skip

Author POV

Here jin made his way towards the his room unaware of the beast who was soo ready to devour him .

A/n:I mean there is no need but still warning ahead 😏😏😏

Jin gasped at the sight of the room , he slowly made his way towards the bed touching the rose petals that laid beautiful there

Jin gasped at the sight of the room , he slowly made his way towards the bed touching the rose petals that laid beautiful there . The fragrance of the candles filled the room making jin almost moan .

He was about to turn around but was roughly pushed on the bed only to meet with a completely naked jungkook only with towel that hung low on his waist . Water was driping from jungkooks hair down towards his stomach which almost made jin lick the water .

Jin blushed at the thought . Really like yeah it's just pregnancy hormones nothing else . Of course it has to be them . Jin was trying to convince himself but we all know it's not .

Jungkook who was looking at jin ready to devour him anytime soon . He climbed on the bed straddling jin but was careful not to put force on his stomach .

He looked at jin slowly leaning forward as if teasing him as soon as their lips were an inch away jungkook crashed them together . A moan made his way out of jin's lips as Jungkook kissed and licked his insides forcefully his tounge in .

He licked every inch of his mouth marking jin's already marked mouth . He slowly took off jin's shirt as he detached their lips only to suck his neck . He made his way towards those perky red buds and sacked them as if they were candies , making jin moan for more .

He sucked until they were red and pointy . He made his way to jin stomach smiling and kissing it lovely which made jin cry at the scene of jungkook kissing his stomach as if saying I love you to their twins .

After a new more kisses jungkook took jin's pants of as well as if towel . Again he made his way towards jin and whispered against his lips

"I am gonna make love to you kitten" with that he entered his first finger in jin's hole . Making jin let out a loud moan . Fuck jin cursed silently as he started to grind against jungkook's fingers .

This scene was enough for jungkook to cum . After a few minutes of preparing jin , jungkook couldn't take it anymore as he took off his fingers making jin let out a whimper at loss of his fingers. 

Jungkook aligned himself as he slowly entered letting out strings of curses at how tight his baby his outer so many fucks . He started to move slowly while checking his baby's expression .

Jin looked so innocent so pure even in this state.  Jungkook picked his pace as jin's moans became loud . The house was silent except his particular room where moans , loud grunts and skin slapping could be heard .

Jin moaned loudly everytime when ever jungkook hit his prostate.  He couldn't take it anymore as he cum with a loud moan followed by jungkook .

He laid there panting as Jungkook cleaned both of  them , we'll jungkook still had stamina . Jungkook came back laid beside him and pulled him on his chest , both drifted to dreamland with small smiles on their faces .

Time skip
9 months .

"You fucker , I am never gonna have sex with you and get pregnant . Fuck" Jin pushed as Jungkook held his hand .

Yes they were in hospital right now and jin was in labor.  During these nine months he got used to those mood swings and cravings,  it wasn't a big deal for him .

He just wanted to make sure his kitten and babies are OK.  Last push and loud cries were heard through out the room .

"Congratulation Mr Jeon you son and daughter are save and sound while Mrs Jeon well you know tired . Your son is 2 minutes older than you daughter"

They said as they handed the babies after cleaning them to jungkook .

This site made jungkook eyes filled with tears

This site made jungkook eyes filled with tears . Omg he had the babies he has been waiting for 9 months now .

"You did a good job baby" He said kissing jin forehead. 

Jin held the babies lightly hugging them .

"Baby you rest ok " Jin nodded as he closed his eyes with his husband and babies on his side .

Hi guys

How are you all?

Did you guys liked this chapter?

If you did please vote and comment 

Epilogue will be posted soon .

I have posted first chapter of my new book

I have posted first chapter of my new book . Please check it out . I hope you guys  like it .

Till than

Bye ❤❤❤