| one.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

it's been a month since the incident happened with cara. i was back with my group and i've never felt better. finn and i were finally in a relationship and everyone knew about it. other patients knew to stay out of our way because we were so insane.

millie eventually got over jacob and started showing interest in noah. wyatts mental stability is slightly decreasing, but none of us know why. sadie and caleb are starting to be more touchy than usual. as for sophia, gaten, jaeden, and jack..well- they've gotten more crazy and crazy as each day passed.

i rolled out of the perfectly white sheets and onto the cold, hard floor. i rubbed the palms of my hands onto my eyes and made my way towards the mirror, as i do every morning.

"fucking hell. i'm looking worse and worse everyday.", i said to myself. i got to a point where i didn't care how i looked, so i threw on my clothes and put my hair in a messy bun.

i walked out of my cell and i started walking to finns room. i knocked on his door a few times and finn finally opened up. "what the fuck do you want.", he said with a scratchy voice. "damn, who the fuck pissed in your cheerios this morning?", i responded.

"yo-",he started to say, but i interrupted him. "you know what? i don't care. nevermind. i'm going to jaedens room with the rest of the group. come if you want.", i said as i stormed down the hall.

as soon as i got to jaedens cell, i ran to his bed and i sat down. "so how was everyone's morning?", sophia asked, breaking the silence. jack opened his mouth to say something, but finn interrupted him by slamming the door open.

i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. i didn't even think once to look at him. god why is he such a dick?, i thought to myself. suddenly, i feel myself being pushed onto the bed. it was finn. he crashed his lips onto mine and basically shoved his tongue down my throat.

finns hands started roaming under my shirt and my hands were in his curly hair. as he did that i heard howls and clapping from the rest of he group. "ow ow!", i heard jack say. finn ended the kiss and said, "sorry for being a bitch babe."

fuck

this happens to me everytime and i always let it happen. first he starts being a dick to me then he says he's "sorry" and then he'll just start being a fucking dick again.

i didn't respond to what finn said. i just sat up and looked around the room. everyone looked amused except for wyatt.

sophia broke the awkwardness again and said, "i've heard there's a new patient coming today.". "which hall is she being put in?", millie asked. "hall E", sophia responded. "damn, she cant be as bad as us though.", i said. "lets hope not", caleb said. "ooh, what's her name?", jaeden asked.

"iris apatow."

_____________

15 votes & 20 comments
and the next chapter will come out!!

i love y'all

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla