| fourteen.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

I slowly stood up and stared at her and smirked to myself thinking about what I should do with her. I slowly walked up to where she lay and sat down next to her. I reached in my sock and pulled out my switchblade.

I pressed the button and it made a satisfying faint click. I straddled her and she began waking up. I placed the sharp end of the blade on her throat while my other hand covered her mouth. Her eyes were big and wide as she tried to scream and get me off of her.

I wasn't budging. I laughed at her struggle. "Honey you're going to die either way so I'd stop fighting now if I were you. I mean I could always make things worse if you keep doing so.", I said as I smirked knowing damn well it was going to be bad for her either way.

She continued to try and wrestle me off of her so I dug the end of my blade into her skin on her throat, just ever so slightly. Her screams were muffled and her tears were covering my hand that was on her mouth. She kept biting my hand but it didn't affect me.

"Fucking stop or I will do it again.", I said. She stopped fighting against me, her breathing was short and fast. "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth and if you make a sound I will dig my fucking fist into your throat and pull your esophagus out." I said.

She nodded so I took my hand off her mouth. The blood from her neck was running down the rock. "So what makes you think that you can come into my group and think that you're the shit. What makes you think you can steal my boyfriend?", I said.

She started laughing and I felt the anger rise inside me. "Because i always get what I want and if I don't there are bad consequences. And do you really think Finn would really want your ugly ass?", she spat in my face.

I have had enough. I lost my temper. I slapped her so hard I felt her jaw pop. She suddenly threw me off of her and she was now on top of me hitting me over and over again. I laughed at how much the pain felt like nothing but a paper cut. I tried reaching for my switchblade but it was too far for me to get.

Iris found the blade and stabbed me in the chest right below my collarbone. I kept my screams in the best I could so caleb wouldn't hear but I'm honestly surprised he hasn't heard anything because of iris' loud ass.

I pulled her hair and threw her to the ground smashing her face into the rock. I heard a crunch from her face and I instantly laughed. I pulled the blade out of my chest and stabbed her in the back and dragged the knife right beside her spine and down all the way to her tail bone.

Her screams stopped and I knew she was dead. I felt like my life had been complete. Except for Wyatt. I shrugged it off and pulled my knife out of her back. I stood there pondering for a minute thinking about what I should do. Then it came to me.

I got my knife and wrote 'you're next' on the rocks right in front of where iris laid lifeless. I had to get his attention somehow. I walked to the edge of the cliff and looked below me to see a dark body of water.

'God I hope this works', I said to myself as I took a deep breath in. I looked below me one more time and then I jumped. As I was falling I made sure to scream as loud as I possibly could.

I hit the water and it was ice cold. I came up for air and I was already getting numb. I swam as quickly as I could to the other side of the quarry which was like a little beach area. I got to the sand and sat down and caught my breath.

then I soon realized... I left my fucking switchblade.

stay wonderful
-lyla