| nine.

WARNING;

this chapter contains a sex scene. if you would like to skip it, i will warn you when it is about to happen and when it has ended. enjoy.

________________

YOUR POV;

once we all piled into the car, we drove off to a place that i didn't know. i couldnt help but wonder where we were heading. everyone sat in silence until we reached our destination. i nervously fiddled with my fingers and tapped my foot.

"we're here!", bill said as he hopped out of the car. everyone else followed him. i heard loud music booming coming from inside of the building that was in front of us. i caught up to owen as we started walking towards the two doors to the big mansion.

"owen, are we at a party?", i asked and i tapped his shoulder. he gave me a smirk and nodded. we continued walking until we reached the doors. bill opened them and we walked inside. there was rap music playing on the huge stereo and the smell of weed and alcohol in the air.

it really was a sight to see. i stayed by owens side until two guys came up and did a handshake with him. "hey man, nice party.", owen said. "oh, this is logan and jake. they're some of my good friends. logan and jake, this is y/n.", owen spoke as he put his arm on my shoulder.

the boy with bleach blonde hair, logan, was eyeing me up and down. he smirked and walked away. "i'm gonna go get me a drink. you want one?", owen asked. "i'm good, thanks.", i said as he started walking towards the kitchen.

i looked around the big room and i wandered off downstairs to the basement. they had an assortment of beers and a ton of teenagers doing drugs. i shrugged and walked towards the beer. soon one beer turned into thirteen and to be completely honest.. i was having fun.

"who wants to play spin the bottle!!?", a girl yelled. "fuck yeah!", i yelled as i ran over. "owen come on! don't be a pussy!", i screamed to him as i sat in the circle. he was just as drunk as me so he followed and stumbled to sit down. we played for a while and soon it was my turn.

i spun the glass beer bottle and it landed right beside me. i smiled to owen and i hopped up and ran to the guest bedroom that was ever so conveniently placed in the basement. before i could turn around i was pushed into the wall and his lips were on mine. we moved to the bed and he began to kiss down my neck.

*SKIP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THE SEX SCENE. or if you want to be like me, keep reading with out guilt. ;)*

i palmed him through his pants and he let out a groan. he broke the kiss and began to take off his shirt. i bit my lip at the sight of owen shirtless. he threw off his pants and climbed back on top of me. he began to rub me through my laced underwear and i let out a moan. he pulled up my dress and began leaving hickeys down my stomach until he reached my laced panties.

he reached behind my back and took off my bra and he eventually slid off my underwear. he began to slide his finger in and out of me at an agonizingly slow rate. "faster.", i groaned. he ignored my comment and instead he pulled out his dick.

he stuck it inside of me and he stated pounding me. owen and i kept moaning and groaning of pleasure. i felt a knot it my stomach get tighter and tighter by the second. "harder!", i screamed. he did as i said and pounded harder into me. i moaned one last time as i climaxed.

owen kept going in and out of me until he pulled out climaxed onto my stomach. i laid on the bed out of exhaustion. i wipes the sweat and semen off my stomach and put my clothes back on again.

SEX SCENE IS OVER!! CONTINUE HERE

"oh shit, we better hurry and get out of here.",owen said as he quickly put his shirt on. we opened the door and sprinted out of the room and up the stairs. i could hear the group whistling and clapping as we made our way up the stairs.

we sprinted towards bills car and hopped in. chosen looked at me and gave me a weird look. "what?", i asked. "your hair and makeup is what.", he said. "what's wro-", i said until i wiped my chin and looked at my hand. it was covered in red lipstick.

i turned to look at owen to see red lipstick all over his face. "owen.", i whispered to him. he looked towards my direction and i made a gesture that he needed to wipe his mouth. he took the inside of his black shirt and wiped it off his face.

the car ride home was silent and i wasn't feeling good either. as soon as we got home i stumbled up the stairs and i threw up into the toilet. i sat on the floor and flushed it. i let out a sigh and i laid down on the floor. i suddenly felt a wave of guilt rush over me. i couldn't comprehend why....

...but soon i understood why.

_____

24 votes & 34 comments
for next chapter

i love y'all

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla