| four.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

i woke up to blaring sirens. "what the fuck?",i said as i got out of bed. i turned to see wyatt still sound asleep. "wyatt! get the fuck up!", i yelled to him. he wasn't moving an inch.

i grabbed both of his arms and i started shaking him; he eventually woke up. "what the hell is going on?", wyatt asked. "i don't know. lets get out of here.",i spoke.

we both ran out of his cell to find the rest of the lunatics looking just as confused as i was. i looked around the hall and i didn't see finn. i walked towards his cell and opened the door. he wasn't in there.

i turned around to see iris and finn walking out of the same room. finn had his shirt off and iris only had her underwear and bra on. i almost threw up at the sight of her. keep in mind that it's in the middle of the night.

"finn, what the hell are you doing?", i asked him. "relax y/n.", he spoke. "relax?! relax!?? i could i relax when you slept with ms. princess over here. for all i could've known, you two could've been fucking eachother.", i said over the still ringing sirens. i reaches into my sock and grabbed my switchblade and opened it.

before finn could say anything, a group of officers ran down the hall until they reached our group of people. i quickly hid my blade inside of my pants. "there is a tornado close to our facility. you all are required to come to the basement.", one of the officers said.

"i don't fucking care. i'd rather stay in my room and get killed by a damn tornado.", jaeden spoke. "i'm with jaeden.", jack spoke. i nodded my head, agreeing with both of them.

"would you rather be put in confinement?", the officer responded. jaeden and jack groaned and walked down the hall. "and you... put some damn clothes on. nobody wants to see your asshole.", the officer said, referring to the thong iris was wearing, before walking off.

i chuckled and walked off with wyatt. we made our way down to the basement, which was filled with a bunch of dumbasses. "this way please.", an officer directed our group towards the corner of the big room.

the sirens eventually turned off and everyone got quiet. "y/n, i have an idea.", wyatt said whispered to me. "what is it?", i whispered. "we leave this shitty place.", he said. "how do we do that?", i asked. "well all of the officers and workers are down here, that means the front doors are wide open.", he responded.

"what about the rest of our group?", i asked. "don't worry, my friends and i will come back and get them.", he said reassuringly. "what friends?", i asked. "the boss' name is bill and my co-workers are, chosen, jeremy, nick, and owen. all together we run the biggest mafia.", he explained.

i turned my head to see iris and finn shoving their tongues down each others throats. it was a revolting sight to see. the person that was supposed to love you as much as you loved them, making out with the person you hated. my eyes started tearing up.

"lets go.", i said to him. "here's the plan. we're both fast sprinters, so we're going to sprint as fast as we can until we are atleast two blocks away from this place, and no stopping.", he explained. i nodded in response. "on three....

one..

two..

three!

____

20 votes & 30 comments
for the next chapter!!

i love y'all

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla