| three.

IRIS' POV;

IRIS' POV;

as we all walked towards my cell, i felt a hand slap my ass. it didn't bother me, but i turned around to see who it was and it was finn, who had a smirk on his face. finn was the boy who caught my eye when i walked into the cafeteria.. he was the hottest guy here. i gave him a wink and continued walking to my cell. i knew what i was doing... and i liked it.

i heard someone say behind me, "finn, what the fuck are you doing? you're with y/n.". it was millie, i could tell because of her accent. 'why is finn with someone who looks like that? i'm way hotter than she is. i want finn and i'm going to get him.', i thought to myself.

YOUR POV;

lunch was over and wyatt, jack, sadie, noah and i walked back to our cells. i looked into the small glass windows that were on everyone's cell doors so i could find iris' room. mid-search i was interrupted by a bunch of laughs.

it came from the room that was right beside me. i looked into the cell and i saw half of our group in there. i felt my anger rising by the second. opened the door, since it was unlocked, and i stood in the door way.

"what the fuck do you want?", iris spoke. i devilishly smiles and responded with, "i want you to leave. you obviously don't fucking belong here.". "your friends don't seem to think that.", iris said. i looked around the room to see everyone with their heads down.

i looked back towards iris who had a menacing smile on her face. i stood there with my arms crossed while glaring at her. "can someone get her out of my room please. i want her to leave.", iris said. "aww, does princess want something? watch out guys she might kill you with her fatass ego.", i said sarcastically.

i flipped her off with both of my middle fingers and i slammed the door behind me. i walked to wyatts room and banged on his door. "wyatt!!", i yelled. he opened the door for me to come in and i ran onto his bed. "i hate her.", i said.

i laid there on my back, looking at the ceiling. wyatt crawled right beside me and laid down, watching the ceiling also. i felt wyatt turn onto his shoulder and he started to draw circles on my arm with his finger. i heard wyatt saying something, but i started to drift off to sleep. eventually i went into a deep, deep sleep.

WYATTS POV;

i saw y/n drifting off to sleep and i took my chance to say, "y/n, don't worry about her. yeah, she's pretty but you're prettier. youve got prettier eyes, hair, and your whole body is beautiful. just looking at you makes me want to fuck the shit out of you. haha. besides she's only killed one person and you've killed two...

image what you could do to her."

_____

20 votes & 30 comments
for the next chapter!!

i love y'all

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla